*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Pikachu i choose you!

2znyw0.png

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
ok quick suggestion if it not have been done yet how about an option for a female protag be nice to see them get fucked and give birth to pokemon since this game all about breeding them anyways

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
does someone know where exactly the pendant is in petalburg woods for may?
You get the Pendant when you Beat Braixen in Petalburg woods (Check the quick guide, it's not an item that appears in your bag), just go the May after winning the fight.

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
Ok i am stuck. After defeat the rampage ralt and jump off the cliff, i dont see that ralt anywhere

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
This is an Update from my Discord, join so that you can get these quicker and influence the development of the game! While I take all input here, It's hard to track all of it so come to the discord and join in the fun!

Hello just a quick announcement with the game, I'll be pushing up a quick update soon with some bug fixes and also will do the following.

Add rematchable trainers
Lower the cost of Bitter, Sweet, and Sour Candies to $750
Lower the cost of Cheat Candy to $350
Removing Pokemon biting you during training

This small update is coming in about 16 hours, so if there are any bugs you want to point out or things you want to change stop by and yell at me lol.

Reactions: GLDCord

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Here is a idea though it is not original i have seen it in many a rom hack for pokemon add a chancey trainer to make level grinding easier and make the trainer repeatable

AllTheAnimations

Mar 19, 2022
This is an Update from my Discord, join so that you can get these quicker and influence the development of the game! While I take all input here, It's hard to track all of it so come to the discord and join in the fun!

Hello just a quick announcement with the game, I'll be pushing up a quick update soon with some bug fixes and also will do the following.

Add rematchable trainers
Lower the cost of Bitter, Sweet, and Sour Candies to $750
Lower the cost of Cheat Candy to $350
Removing Pokemon biting you during training

This small update is coming in about 16 hours, so if there are any bugs you want to point out or things you want to change stop by and yell at me lol.
1688625192759.png

I'm getting this bug when I use cut

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
how many mons are planned? Certainly not all 1010. Hoping for a large roster but that would horribly unreasonable. Besides, not all mons are waifu material without some heavy design changes

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes