*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
how many mons are planned? Certainly not all 1010. Hoping for a large roster but that would horribly unreasonable. Besides, not all mons are waifu material without some heavy design changes
Right now I have no idea the number lol. But i know that there are over 100 Pokemon I would smash so I know that there will be over 100.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Word of warning from one Pokemon H dev to another: Nintendo is far craftier than you think when it comes to DMCA strikes. Simply naming your patreon page differently might not be enough. Much of your content, including art, news, and whatnot might need a 4 layer filter over it to prevent the big N from detecting your work. Change the names of the mons, or keywords that could possibly indicate any relation to pokemon.

Remember people, Nintendo loves money, they hate their fans, and they hate fan-made projects. They will do anything they possibly can to fuck you over.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Word of warning from one Pokemon H dev to another: Nintendo is far craftier than you think when it comes to DMCA strikes. Simply naming your patreon page differently might not be enough. Much of your content, including art, news, and whatnot might need a 4 layer filter over it to prevent the big N from detecting your work. Change the names of the mons, or keywords that could possibly indicate any relation to pokemon.

Remember people, Nintendo loves money, they hate their fans, and they hate fan-made projects. They will do anything they possibly can to fuck you over.
Ah snap the GOAT is here!

Yeah I can see what you mean, hence why I try at all costs to hide as much as possible and keep my footprint small. I still have to work on code words that People will understand right away. The Big N ninjas are always watching.

bennnn

Dec 30, 2018
what to do if I'm getting missing scrypts error when launching the game? I've tried to look in game.ini, but seems like all is ok...

---
nvm, need to move it to another folder, seems like too long way to folder impacts

Last edited:

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
so where do you get the bitter candy?
I not seeing any in the shops

Edit: I found it

Last edited:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
The reason I put both is because you get stuff like Gardevoir and some of your offspring will fall under the monster girl category. But I would say there are more that are just feral.
ok thanks for the heads up, then this doesn't seem to be for me. good luck with your game though

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes