*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

MyNameIsFio

Aug 18, 2017
I was thinking about that! I think what I might do is have an option in the beginning where you can choose Wally's gender so that you can choose which one you want sexy content for.
Nice nice, I was thinking while playing when he fucks up catching the Ralts that it'd be the perfect opportunity to start corrupting him since he seemed pretty dang defeated at that point

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2745306

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-04
Release Date: 2023-07-04
Developer: Man Don't Hop -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Extra:
Quick Tips

View attachment 2745401 View attachment 2745402 View attachment 2745405 View attachment 2745406
Looks interesting. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
If were going to have an all female gym roster Ima make some guess on the characters :unsure:

Gym
Roxanne
Bea
Elesa
Flannery
Whitney
Winona
Tate & Liza?(Not 100% on them unless aged up.) If they are replaced I'm guessing Sabrina
Misty(I like Nessa better but I know Misty is super popular lol)

Elite 4
Karen
Phoebe
Glacia
Drasna

Champ
Cynthia(Unless it's Dawn)

I'll be fun to see the ones I got right

Reactions: bluebladeboy

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
One day I like to play a game like this but YOU are the pokemon instead of the trainer.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Is pregnancy content ingame already or is it planned?
Pokemon impregnation is already in the game, but it's not fully implemented yet. The next big update will have more of it and you should be able to get your offspring and use them in battle

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
If were going to have an all female gym roster Ima make some guess on the characters :unsure:

Gym
Roxanne
Bea
Elesa
Flannery
Whitney
Winona
Tate & Liza?(Not 100% on them unless aged up.) If they are replaced I'm guessing Sabrina
Misty(I like Nessa better but I know Misty is super popular lol)

Elite 4
Karen
Phoebe
Glacia
Drasna

Champ
Cynthia(Unless it's Dawn)

I'll be fun to see the ones I got right
These are all pretty good guess! However, the people on patreon picks which ones get put into what slot (With that being said all of these are some of the most popular so I think this list is pretty strong) With that being said . . . I could always put in more gyms . . . ha . . . haha . . . HAHA . . . HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
One day I like to play a game like this but YOU are the pokemon instead of the trainer.
Now that would be interesting and I can see that being pretty fun to play, who knows sometimes it just takes someone saying Fine I'll do it myself.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
These are all pretty good guess! However, the people on patreon picks which ones get put into what slot (With that being said all of these are some of the most popular so I think this list is pretty strong) With that being said . . . I could always put in more gyms . . . ha . . . haha . . . HAHA . . . HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
This mad lad is going for two Regions and a dream. Best of luck!

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
What do you mean "Not fully implemented"?
So right now you can see the moment that you seed takes and the Pokemon is bred, however, that's it for right now. The full system is that when this happens you can visit them while pregnant and give them special items that will affect the child when they are born (For example, when you get Mays affinity high enough you will get a special item. This item when used on a certain pregnant Pokemon will allow for a "May" version of the offspring) then after a bit of time they will lay the egg. At the moment that's the plan for the full system but of course, this early on it's subject to change.

Reactions: CornOnTheCobra
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes