*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

MyNameIsFio

Aug 18, 2017
Is there any possibility for the game to be controlled with the mouse? Like you click where you wanna go and your character paths there for example?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Roxanne's minior is a tad tough. It loves to spam acrobat and one shots all my Pokemon.
Riolu learns work up at level 16 use that fighting Geodude 5 times then you can KO all but her last pokemon because of it's passive.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I forgot to add it to the build, this quick update I'm about to post in like an hour fixes that as well.
I can't seem to enter the area Braxien is supposed to be in. I think it's bugged. Also, not knowing where to get Drifblim makes it near impossible to find it.

Edit: This is NOT meant as an attack. Honestly, I LOVE this game and the ideas you have. All that's missing is the option to swap between character skins/sprites for MC. (Ash, Red, Gold, Brendan, etc)

That would actually be kinda cool if you could play as a sprite you want to be. You don't have to change the animations/CG stuff. Just a fun option for players.

Just a suggestion if you are open to them. Sorry if I came off rude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I can't seem to enter the area Braxien is supposed to be in. I think it's bugged. Also, not knowing where to get Drifblim makes it near impossible to find it.
With Braxien you have to get May's side quest from increasing her affinity, Drifloon is found on route 116 (I've fixed the quest in the build I'm about to release to better tell people of its location and add it in)

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
This is an Update from my Discord, join so that you can get these quicker and influence the development of the game! While I take all input here, It's hard to track all of it so come to the discord and join in the fun!

Hello just a quick announcement with the game, I'll be pushing up a quick update soon with some bug fixes and also will do the following.

Add rematchable trainers
Lower the cost of Bitter, Sweet, and Sour Candies to $750
Lower the cost of Cheat Candy to $350
Removing Pokemon biting you during training

This small update is coming in about 16 hours, so if there are any bugs you want to point out or things you want to change stop by and yell at me lol.
Money would not be a problem for a normal pokemon game. This however is not a normal pokemon game where you will have loads of cash by the end. Rematchable trainers is not only a good idea but also a must at this stage of your game because some people like me are going to run out of money way before we run out of content doing the pokemon way...putting anything with a pulse in tiny little balls I keep in my pants.
The pokemon biting wouldn't be so bad if money wasn't finite...well not really as your could grow and sell berry's at 10G a pop but there are NOT a lot of people willing to wait or grind that much. Not all of us can be Let's game it out

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Screenshot_20230707_054441_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Proof the Braxien encounter may be bugged. I can't enter. Not sure if it's only bugged on JoiPlay or not.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
With Braxien you have to get May's side quest from increasing her affinity, Drifloon is found on route 116 (I've fixed the quest in the build I'm about to release to better tell people of its location and add it in)
Let us know when it drops. Also, if you have discord, please send me a DM so I can add you. I am interested in testing your game, and you're also kinda cool.
20230305_214552.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022

Edit: This is NOT meant as an attack. Honestly, I LOVE this game and the ideas you have. All that's missing is the option to swap between character skins/sprites for MC. (Ash, Red, Gold, Brendan, etc)

That would actually be kinda cool if you could play as a sprite you want to be. You don't have to change the animations/CG stuff. Just a fun option for players.

Just a suggestion if you are open to them. Sorry if I came off rude.
View attachment 2750461
Proof the Braxien encounter may be bugged. I can't enter. Not sure if it's only bugged on JoiPlay or not.
That's interesting, it could be joiplay. I know some people have been having issues with the first gym. Once I get the next big update out I will be able to test the Joiplay version a lot more.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Let us know when it drops. Also, if you have discord, please send me a DM so I can add you. I am interested in testing your game, and you're also kinda cool.
View attachment 2750464
I would be happy to have you! Just join my discord and you can add me as a friend from there. May's quest is already in game, you will have to get her bitter candies to raise her affinity enough to access it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DredgenVayn

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I would be happy to have you! Just join my discord and you can add me as a friend from there. May's quest is already in game, you will have to get her bitter candies to raise her affinity enough to access it.
Update for dev: Braxien's battle box gender says Male. May need to update that.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
from what ive seen after finishing the braixen quest it still appears in the forest and can be fought over and over again teleporting you back home after every win.
it makes for some nice powerleveling but it probably needs to be fixed next update.
cause it doesnt make sense for it to be in the forest and the basement at the same time.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
well i saw 6 in total with 5 of them being male.
cought the female one with a pokeball after getting its hp low.
overall pretty easy.
had way more trouble catching a bulbasaur in the forest.
took me over 10 balls and that thing was at 1hp.
i got its hp low and caught it first try maybe use status moves

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes