*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Croatoan118

Dec 16, 2019
I love the game, but is there a way to could let us bind sweet scent to a button, like you do for key items? Would make finding these super low rate pokemon easier, especially in the hex maniac's quest.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I love the game, but is there a way to could let us bind sweet scent to a button, like you do for key items? Would make finding these super low rate pokemon easier, especially in the hex maniac's quest.
I can see that I can do, but I am buffing the encounter rate of those Pokemon in the next update

Reactions: Croatoan118

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
quick and to the point bug fix update.
good work.
hope you didnt have to push too many extra hours for this lol.
Thank you!

I just hope there aren't any game-breaking issues. But I owe it to breeders everywhere to put my best foot forward lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Uteriel

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
This is right up my alley, big into human male x female feral. Was actually shocked when I ran this through joiplay and it actually hit me with an in game "low battery warning" when my phone started dying, lol. Shocking seeing as their isn't an android version, maybe it's some kind of carry over from laptop battery support? Either way, neat.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i've clocked two hours of constant play, pretty much finished all content for the first few areas, and 'trained' - i use that term loosely because of the lack of content - Ralts, but i gotta ask; is there any actual pregnancy content in the game yet, or is it just placeholder/not included? be warned, i haven't gotten further than finishing the main starting area and the town with the first gym leader, but so far i've sene no sign of any sexual content at all aside from the two images with the team rocket thug and training Ralts. oh, and one other but i forgot her name. may i think?

tldr; is there any pregnancy content, or should i just watch this and wait for it to be implemented?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
i've clocked two hours of constant play, pretty much finished all content for the first few areas, and 'trained' - i use that term loosely because of the lack of content - Ralts, but i gotta ask; is there any actual pregnancy content in the game yet, or is it just placeholder/not included? be warned, i haven't gotten further than finishing the main starting area and the town with the first gym leader, but so far i've sene no sign of any sexual content at all aside from the two images with the team rocket thug and training Ralts. oh, and one other but i forgot her name. may i think?

tldr; is there any pregnancy content, or should i just watch this and wait for it to be implemented?
you can breed vaporeon after beating it while taking the ship to the next town.
and after getting mays affection up you can fight braixen and train it as well.
bothof those pokemon have sex scenes and impregnation.

Faponymous1

Nov 22, 2020
I'm trying to start the game, but it just tells me that it's appareantly missing the game's .ini when I try to run it?
I don't understand. I might've just run into an error of stupidity on my end lol.

1688777030536.png

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
When is the next update, and will we actually get the full May relationship quest soon?
The next update will take a bit of time because of how big it's going to be, I'll try to keep people informed about the progress. As of right now, I have 3 more pokemon planned, the 2nd gym leader, the big fight with a scene, the moms content as well. If people want I can break it up into a few smaller updates, But I really want to show people I'm putting my best foot forward.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes