*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i know its early in the game's development plan. But is there a money cheat? I've tried to edit the save on saveitonline but it doesn't show the money values to edit.
There's a debug mode that's accessed the same way as with Pokémon Ecchi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unknow

May 24, 2017
Really interesting idea!
It'd be really cool if you can add a gallery to view scenes you've unlocked already.
Looking forward for future updates!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I came for the corruption(of human NPCs) and rape tags, stayed for the gameplay.

This game's combat(the plot related fights atleast) is more challenging than in the actual pokemon games. I had to actually do some planning and use items against Roxanne and the Team Rocket fight in the president room. I wish the real Pokemon games were like this(I understand they'll never do it though because it's aimed at children primarily, although making a harder difficulty setting wouldn't hurt).

Congrats to the developer and keep up the good work.

Mar 21, 2019
Came for the pregnancy and breeding content, I'm very interested in what I read so far and am very interested to see how it evolves. Will be watching c:

punkmage

Aug 23, 2017
Here's hoping this one goes on for awhile, this looks like one of the closest things to Humbird0's pokemon game I've seen in a good deal of time

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
So right now you can see the moment that you seed takes and the Pokemon is bred, however, that's it for right now. The full system is that when this happens you can visit them while pregnant and give them special items that will affect the child when they are born (For example, when you get Mays affinity high enough you will get a special item. This item when used on a certain pregnant Pokemon will allow for a "May" version of the offspring) then after a bit of time they will lay the egg. At the moment that's the plan for the full system but of course, this early on it's subject to change.
Please update us as soon as new content is created. This is really interesting. I think this has massive potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

VincentS

Jun 25, 2022
I mostly said Litwick and Floette as a joke, but I am pretty intrigued to see what non typical mons get some love in the future.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes