*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
Pumpkaboo's spawn rate could probably use an increase - I spent a solid hour searching for it in Petalburg Woods without one spawning.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Pumpkaboo's spawn rate could probably use an increase - I spent a solid hour searching for it in Petalburg Woods without one spawning.
Yeah it is odd, I just increased it but I'll make sure to check it out and bump it up again.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
So can we not complete hex maniacs quest and were do I find vaporeon
With the hex quest just turn in one extra of any of the Pokemon (One coding mess up did this lol, but I'll fix it) For Vaporeon after beating the Rocket grunt for the second time at Devon Corp go to the house on Route 104 and talk to the old man. Vaporeon is the last story battle.

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
really great potential here, better than quite a few roms i've played even this early in development so please keep at it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

DMUK

Mar 31, 2018
every time i download 0.15 it says trojan and computer discards file any downloads without trojan

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
every time i download 0.15 it says trojan and computer discards file any downloads without trojan
Just ignore that and click download anyway. This common for RPGMs, for some reason antivirus softwares seem to catch them as viruses even if they aren't

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Yeah, this with certain GPUs with RPGM PE, try this.
1) Open the Start Menu and search for Settings. Open Settings
2) Now click on "System". In the left pane, select "Display", then scroll to the bottom in the right pane. Click on "Graphics Settings"
3) Under the "Choose an app to set preference" drop-down menu, select "Desktop App". Once selected, browse for the Game.exe in your game folder.
4) You will now be able to see the application in the Graphics Settings. Click on "Options"
5) You will now see the "Graphics Preference" window, from where you can set which GPU to be used for the Game.exe. Select "High Performance", then select "Save", then run the game again.

Reactions: VirusFinder

VirusFinder

Feb 11, 2022
Yeah, this with certain GPUs with RPGM PE, try this.
1) Open the Start Menu and search for Settings. Open Settings
2) Now click on "System". In the left pane, select "Display", then scroll to the bottom in the right pane. Click on "Graphics Settings"
3) Under the "Choose an app to set preference" drop-down menu, select "Desktop App". Once selected, browse for the Game.exe in your game folder.
4) You will now be able to see the application in the Graphics Settings. Click on "Options"
5) You will now see the "Graphics Preference" window, from where you can set which GPU to be used for the Game.exe. Select "High Performance", then select "Save", then run the game again.
Thank you, kind sir. It works now.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes