*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Told me I can't use that on 64 bit exe files.
Hmm, I'll keep looking into it. In the meantime check out the log on any anti-virus you're running and see if this program pops up. RPGM games with this addon have a happen of triggering anti-virus alerts so a program could be blocking it. If able try to white-list it. but I'll be looking into it also.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Given I am a complete noob when it comes to Pokemon games in general, a few questions are in order:

1. How do you reliably obtain money?
2. Do the Pokemon outside of your party get experience as you fight, or do they have to be in the party? (I presume the latter, but useful to confirm anyway)
3. How does acquiring new moves work? If you decided against replacing one move with another, is it possible to alter it later?
4. Status effects. How do they work? Or more precisely, where should I look for explanations, since I assume this remained the same as whatever game was taken as base.

Last edited:

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Given I am a complete noob when it comes to Pokemon games in general, a few questions are in order:

1. How do you reliably obtain money?
2. Do the Pokemon outside of your party get experience as you fight, or do they have to be in the party? (I presume the latter, but useful to confirm anyway)
3. How does acquiring new moves work? If you decided against replacing one move with another, is it possible to alter it later?
4. Status effects. How do they work? Or more precisely, where should I look for explanations, since I assume this remained the same as whatever game was taken as base.
1. On route 104 there's a girl NPC that you can refight, she gives money and EXP.
2. only Pokemon in your party can get exp
3. Level up, items, yes with a special npc
4. I would recommend just google them.

Just play and you get stuck on something look it up, there's years of resources and Pokemon (on the surface) is a very simple RPG.

Reactions: Vitklim

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So I see this is modeled after the old gen 3 with aesthetics, but picks up on modern games with pokemon and some features. I wanna make sure before I make a mistake: are TM's unlimited in this, or one time use?

Mar 5, 2021
I don't understand, how is it possible that machoke is getting more votes than hypno? Can someone please explain to me why?

Mar 5, 2021
but bro, I understand, believe me I do it, but I don't share it. e9cbee348642ddfa0aa7c649f4ba61b2.gif
Yeah, I know a muscular body is sexy and all, but having a personal hypno completely under YOUR control is FUCKING INCREDIBLE, come on, it's a fucking "Turning the Tables"

Reactions: VirusFinder

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
So I see this is modeled after the old gen 3 with aesthetics, but picks up on modern games with pokemon and some features. I wanna make sure before I make a mistake: are TM's unlimited in this, or one time use?
I'm trying to see how to get the unlimited TM's working.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
but bro, I understand, believe me I do it, but I don't share it. View attachment 2762677
Yeah, I know a muscular body is sexy and all, but having a personal hypno completely under YOUR control is FUCKING INCREDIBLE, come on, it's a fucking "Turning the Tables"
I'm with you, I voted for hypno lol. But this is more of a (who will come first) type poll. Both will be in game by the end of it.

Reactions: Furmilk

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Man don't hop can we sell pokemon that we catch? Like say I catch raccoon like mons, could I go to someone &trade them for a new pokeball and some cash.

I bring it up because some people might grab a catch something thinking it might fit their play style or line up but realize it doesn't fit or some other reason they might not want that monster (don't for get the name translates to pocket monster)

Also, fun thing I realize about the name of Nintendo come knock is you could just translate the Japanese part of the name and drop pocket. "Monster Cultivation" isn't a bad name if you need to hide it

ZanDark

Mar 3, 2023
The picture is nice, but I'm not sure I'm understanding this argument. Are you suggesting it's a power trip thing? Because I'm not sure how that's different from being in control of a muscular woman. Alternatively, if you're suggesting using Hypno's powers on others, I'm not sure why Hypno needs to be sexy for that, and that sounds more like the premise for a game or story than an in-game fling. Either way, there's probably a portion of the Machoke/Machamp voters who aren't expecting to be in control. It actually didn't occur to me until just now, but remember how Machamp carried around the player in gen 7? Imagine that, but sexier.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Man don't hop can we sell pokemon that we catch? Like say I catch raccoon like mons, could I go to someone &trade them for a new pokeball and some cash.

I bring it up because some people might grab a catch something thinking it might fit their play style or line up but realize it doesn't fit or some other reason they might not want that monster (don't for get the name translates to pocket monster)

Also, fun thing I realize about the name of Nintendo come knock is you could just translate the Japanese part of the name and drop pocket. "Monster Cultivation" isn't a bad name if you need to hide it
I don't think I'm going to have pokémon selling in the game because I would have to put a price on over 700 creatures lol. Also fun fact, The game on Patreon is called Monster Cultivation already so that I can hide lol

Reactions: tsukiouji
Mar 5, 2021
The picture is nice, but I'm not sure I'm understanding this argument. Are you suggesting it's a power trip thing? Because I'm not sure how that's different from being in control of a muscular woman. Alternatively, if you're suggesting using Hypno's powers on others, I'm not sure why Hypno needs to be sexy for that, and that sounds more like the premise for a game or story than an in-game fling. Either way, there's probably a portion of the Machoke/Machamp voters who aren't expecting to be in control. It actually didn't occur to me until just now, but remember how Machamp carried around the player in gen 7? Imagine that, but sexier.
I mean, I think I understand, about the muscular woman, i mean the feeling of knowing that something that could easily kill you obeys you without question, like a feeling of power and feeling of superiority knowing that even being physically inferior you can still easily handle the situation. Sorry if I interpreted it the wrong way.
But going back to my initial point, it is precisely for this same reason that I prefer hypno, since it essentially represents the same thing but due to how common this pokemon is for this type of story, it generates a certain familiarity and routine in the method, for this reason it generates attraction to the idea of being the one in control of the situation, that's why I prefer to control a hypno than a machoke, but still, I respect your opinion

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I don't think I'm going to have pokémon selling in the game because I would have to put a price on over 700 creatures lol. Also fun fact, The game on Patreon is called Monster Cultivation already so that I can hide lol
That is kind of funny. As for the selling pokemon bit, if you ever do decide to do that. I'd probably split into level/Evo and rarity. Like a Evo level 1 is 100 - 200 pending rarity. I wouldn't expect a complex system, just something you can use to dump pokemon without feeling you wasted time on capturing something that'll never see the light of day

ZanDark

Mar 3, 2023
I mean, I think I understand, about the muscular woman, i mean the feeling of knowing that something that could easily kill you obeys you without question, like a feeling of power and feeling of superiority knowing that even being physically inferior you can still easily handle the situation. Sorry if I interpreted it the wrong way.
But going back to my initial point, it is precisely for this same reason that I prefer hypno, since it essentially represents the same thing but due to how common this pokemon is for this type of story, it generates a certain familiarity and routine in the method, for this reason it generates attraction to the idea of being the one in control of the situation, that's why I prefer to control a hypno than a machoke, but still, I respect your opinion
That was part of it, the part that I thought might line up with your interests, but there's the other side of control—not having it—and my interpretation of that is what tips me much more in favor of Machoke and Machamp.
Hypno being in control is likely only going to be hardcore domination, because, well, hypnosis powers. Duh. At its gentlest, it might be able to let one "switch off" their brain, but that's kind of a difficult fantasy to write and verges on just being magical alcohol.
Machamp being in control, on the other hand, could focus on the feelings physical intimacy, security, and comfort, as the big, strong woman who will give one a bit of respite from the world. That's what I was getting at with the Alolan riding Machamp: it's not something I'd want a lot, but I think having a strong woman carrying me, cradled in her bosom, would be a soothing experience. Or to spell out plainly, Machamp is physically strong enough that it could mother an adult, and sometimes being able to let go is really nice.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes