*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
There's plans for both, the game is in a 0.1 state atm
Something I should get clarified for myself and others, will there just be impregnation, or are you planning to include pregnancy content as well?

Also as a suggestion, unless you have HUGE plans for inter-player infrastructure, don't bother making the second floor of the pokemon center and just have the nurse guarding the stairs offer a "revolutionary tech" option to evolve tradable pokemon, unless you had something in mind for them as well. It's probably too easy from a gameplay perspective, but lets be honest most people would just trade with themselves or their friends asap if there was no moves locked to earlier levels.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Something I should get clarified for myself and others, will there just be impregnation, or are you planning to include pregnancy content as well?

Also as a suggestion, unless you have HUGE plans for inter-player infrastructure, don't bother making the second floor of the pokemon center and just have the nurse guarding the stairs offer a "revolutionary tech" option to evolve tradable pokemon, unless you had something in mind for them as well. It's probably too easy from a gameplay perspective, but lets be honest most people would just trade with themselves or their friends asap if there was no moves locked to earlier levels.
There will be Pregnancy and birth in game, I personally hate just having impregnation and no pregnancy in games.

Yeah, I'm going to block them off in the future. I'm not skilled enough to do all that stuff lol. I'm going to make an item to evolve trade Pokemon or just give them a level.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Quick Update, I finally made my Roadmap, check it out here: It updates in real time for things will be added depending on what my play testers say, how fast I can get art, and what new features come to mind.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know the Evil Team Poll on Patreon ( ) up as well! I'm a Team Flare man myself because of the amount of Waifus but I'm up for anything lol. Finally, I posted a new poll here. The age old question that I will need answered for future updates. Because the art for this character will be needed (kinda) soon.

On the Discord there's a Poll with the age old question: hypothetically, can Bussy play apart in a balanced diet?

That's all for now, I'll talk to you all later and here's a sneak peek!

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Quick Update, I finally made my Roadmap, check it out here: It updates in real time for things will be added depending on what my play testers say, how fast I can get art, and what new features come to mind.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know the Evil Team Poll on Patreon ( ) up as well! I'm a Team Flare man myself because of the amount of Waifus but I'm up for anything lol. Finally, I posted a new poll here. The age old question that I will need answered for future updates. Because the art for this character will be needed (kinda) soon.

On the Discord there's a Poll with the age old question: hypothetically, can Bussy play apart in a balanced diet?

That's all for now, I'll talk to you all later and here's a sneak peek!
Checked the roadmap, Bea is a truly patrician choice. Now I have a human to really look forward to breeding~

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am really looking forward to machoke/machamp always loved the muscle girls as long as they arent like steroided body builder types. any ideas if we gonna be able to play as a futa character later on or will you only be sticking to a male main character.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
i am really looking forward to machoke/machamp always loved the muscle girls as long as they arent like steroided body builder types. any ideas if we gonna be able to play as a futa character later on or will you only be sticking to a male main character.
Same here, I like lean muscle for my muscle girls.

As for futa, yeah I can see that later on. I'll keep that in mind for scenes I make to make sure they're easier to translate to that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tsukiouji

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
thanks for responding its always nice to see developers take in feedback and discussing their games with the community i wish you the best on your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
thanks for responding its always nice to see developers take in feedback and discussing their games with the community i wish you the best on your game.
No problem, talking to people is the best part lol. Helps break up the headaches that comes with game dev

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i can imagine espicly with any adult related which society seems to frown upon way too much. makes me hate the rating systems since most of the time its just used for blood and gore and not actual adult themed content.

wwyskekswytmxk0

Jul 5, 2023
지금 게임에서 가능한 모든 성적 카운터를 말씀해 주시겠습니까? 처음에 나는 악당과 Ralts만 발견할 수 있었습니다.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
To fix the .ini problem do the following:

Put the entire Game folder onto your desktop.
or put the entire Game folder in your C Drive directly.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Man don't hop
I have another question, this time relating to your path choices. I know presently you only have corruption, I'm kind of curious what will be the benefits of going the other path? The current options feel very corruption only (forcing yourself on the pokemon, talking May out of her adventure to open her sex options, etc), what kind of content would we expect on....tbh I can't remember your name for the other one but I think it was an implied "good" path, though please correct me if I'm wrong.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes