*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Batman here, the greatest detective ever.

I am stuck at the tunnel trying to get pass this Rugged rock that can be destroyed by an item.
What item is that?

I have to get to Route 115 to get the item for Professor Oak
How can i reach it when there is no path?

I gave all 4 pokemon to Hex Maniac, other than the items she gave me
Is there anything else i get? (No sex scene? i am dissapointed)

Any album to view all cutscenes or unlock animations?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

I am stuck at the tunnel trying to get pass this Rugged rock that can be destroyed by an item.
What item is that?

I think it's Rock Smash or some HM. May need to ask Man don't hop.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022

What item is that?

Oh shit, it's Batman!

The item is rock smash and you can't get it yet

The professor's quest isn't finished in the current version yet.

I fixed the Hex maniac quest in the newest version but just catch one more of any of the Pokémon to finish the quest (It will be out soon!), also she'll have more content in the future.

I'm going to be adding an all-cutscene area soon as well.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Announcement time! I'm excited to inform everyone that version 0.35 will be released soon. Since I'll be taking a little break after releasing version 0.5, I've decided to add even more content to it! But for now, let's focus on version 0.35, which brings numerous fixes and quality-of-life improvements.

This version is packed with content, taking you all the way up to the 2nd Badge. Additionally, both of the ongoing quests have been completed, providing more challenges and adventures.

Furthermore, several new Pokémon will be added to the mix, and you'll even have the chance to obtain your first hybrid Pokémon with Braixen or Vaporeon.

Stay tuned for more updates, as I'll be continuously updating the 0.5 roadmap with new items and features.

I'll make another announcement and post the links here once everything is ready. Hopefully, it'll be today or tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support, and let's make version 0.35 an incredible experience!

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Announcement time! I'm excited to inform everyone that version 0.35 will be released soon. Since I'll be taking a little break after releasing version 0.5, I've decided to add even more content to it! But for now, let's focus on version 0.35, which brings numerous fixes and quality-of-life improvements.

This version is packed with content, taking you all the way up to the 2nd Badge. Additionally, both of the ongoing quests have been completed, providing more challenges and adventures.

Furthermore, several new Pokémon will be added to the mix, and you'll even have the chance to obtain your first hybrid Pokémon with Braixen or Vaporeon.

Stay tuned for more updates, as I'll be continuously updating the 0.5 roadmap with new items and features.

I'll make another announcement and post the links here once everything is ready. Hopefully, it'll be today or tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support, and let's make version 0.35 an incredible experience!
Just don't push yourself too hard. Don't burn yourself out. Take breaks when you feel you need them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020

great man
remember not to work yourself into the grave dude
ps. maybe lopunny and gardevoir in (much) later versions ?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
great man
remember not to work yourself into the grave dude
ps. maybe lopunny and gardevoir in (much) later versions ?
Thank you, yeah this update took more out of me than I thought lol. I'll be slowing down a little in the future.

Of course, both will be in-game lol.

Reactions: SteelTiger

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So the 0.35 version automatically detects an old save I made on the 0.15 version, but not a newer save made on the 0.15 version? Where is the save file located, I might be able to just manually move it if possible.

Also, in case it's an issue to have to restart I might as well ask now, as I noticed it mentioned earlier. How do I enable and use the debug mode, or any kind of cheat, if available? Figured out how to get debug to work through someone else's quoting of Waiifu (who for whatever reason didn't show up when searching the thread for 'debug' but whatever)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrankyChart

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
Holy f***ing hell! Did anyone else launch this and have their eardrums explode? The game is actually running at like 30-50% louder then the rest of system. Jeez. Is this a bug? Please tell me this isn't just shit quality game design. I really want to trust that the developer wouldn't have made that kind of mistake.

Reactions: mr__person__
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes