*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcanity

Jul 25, 2018
Okay so unless this has changed to get consistent money and Items Zigzagoon has the chance for the ability Pick up which gets you a random Item after every battle. This stacks up fast and you can have multiple going at once. Its also a good way to get early super potions and great balls

Reactions: ObsidianShard

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The aqua grunt in the dewford cave has a stray blue pixel in the top left corner of her overworld sprite.(facing 'north')
Also, I don't want to tell you how to make your game but it sure is interesting that I have five Bulk Up TM's.

Last edited:

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
i think i have to report this bugs since i started recently and i really love this game:
1) The bed for the eggs has still some spot that are not clickable (top of the curtains);

2) I don't know if it's a bug or not but vaporeon didn't give me another egg after i did it for the first time (braixen on the other hand can farm as many eggs as you want).

This is a question instead: I found a mega for milotic so i am curious to see the mega evolution, but i know that feebas is much later in the game. So my question is: is it possible to catch this early feebas or it's just a hint for future updates?

Anyways, keep up the good work (sry if my english is kinda meh, it's not my native language)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Braixen

Braixen is part of May's side quest when getting up her affinity, use cut on the top cuttable trees (Cut is gotten at the cut master's house in Rustboro) near the exit of Petalburg woods and head down. You should see trees that looks like there's an opening between them, that's where Braixen is and again Special Pokemon only have to be Beaten no captured to go to your Basement.
What sidequest?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
that's frustrating not being able to add those pokemons to your team, i mean why not the basement but when i got the the aqua/magma double fight i got my ass owned

holycatalyst

Sep 23, 2018
-3 new quests in the second floor of Dewford Hall
After completing the first quest, lotad, another npc for a second one never shows up.
nvm fixed in the hotfix

Last edited:

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Like Davivargas said, resting in your bed only resets the egg event for Braixen, and not for Eevee.

I also found a minor bug where talking to Whitney after defeating Roxanne, she mentions Brawly as the second Gym Leader instead of Bea.

Another thing I noticed, maybe a bug, maybe just bad luck, but there is one pokemon I have not encountered in route 116 even after 2 hours of grinding there. A suggestion here would be to remove Poochyena from that route and make it so the rarer pokemon appear more often, because it really does not need a 5th route where it's a common encounter.

I have also encountered a bug in Dewford where the MC sprite gets replaced by the Fire Red male sprite while fishing.
Also speaking of fishing, there is no reason for the casting to fail to get anything hooked other than wasting time, so I would personally remove that fail chance for casting.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes