*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Ok got around to 0.36 and here's the thoughts on it...forgive my spelling and grammar.

False swipe is a awesome thing to have given the only pokemon you can find right now that naturally leans it is Ninkada and that's not vary strong. Side note as of this post you can not get a shedinja by the way you normally would by evlolving Nincada with a open pokemon slot and an extra ball or at the vary least not a primer ball. False swipe ironically will not help you with the catch quest because all but one pokemon is a ghost...if you need help get a bulbasaur or Ralts for sleep powder/hypnosis.

Fly is good! This can prevent the legendary hard lock this game is based off of is known for! You know the one where if you get knocked out or use teleport from the vary island you just added could strand you on the mainland if you never visited the pokemon center on said island that the boat is now located on. I don't know if that's a thing in this game but I can't help but feel that fly is going to save people at some point because of something the creator didn't think of that people could do.

Pokemon EXP trainer is a life saver since the team aqua magma boss grunt fight is fucking hard as hell when you have no water types. Yes you get a old rod so you can get water pokemon but I personally have few water types I like using and there are none I want right now. Yes this is making it harder but that's where status effects come in that lot's of people tend to forget can actually be useful. Say a Kirlia with using double team and Mightyena spamming mud-slap. Shadow pokemon suck to fight.

Vulpix is cute as always

Mawile was hilarious

Noibat is a thing? don't know I didn't find it. I guess it's part of Johanna's quest?

Pokemon hyprids the breed and butter of this game so far are interesting. Tho I wounder if they are going to have anything that makes them unique for battles other then the novalty of commanding your daughter to ram a pokemon to deal with her flaming hot body (being literal). I'm a little weary of the Eevee one however. Not because of the looks or anything just how the evolving will be handled. Will it have one, will if so will it be 1 by one? All together later on in one big update? How many of the eeveelutions will we get? This one tiny fox comes with so many problems.

Second gym leader...I have a over leveled Kirlia...need a say more?

All an all I'm quite happy with this nice sized update. Looking forward to what you come out with next. Especially with your fun little poles...not that any of my picks have one so far but I'm hopeful for one day!

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
for anyone wondering where the noibat is:
At Dewforf city (in the building above the pokemon center and going upstairs) there is a place where you can complete three quests: for the first quest you have to save the lotad so that you can unlock the other 2 quests.
If i remember right, it is the npc at the bottom right (it doesn't matter who complete first); follow the quest and you have your breedable Noibat

Zaranius

Feb 25, 2020
So if I can make one suggestion.

I think it would be good to include the vs seeker. I keep running out of money and the farming girl doesn't battle me anymore. It also lets people enjoy some battling more then just wild Pokémon. Not to mention with the harder battles my money is split between healing items and the candy/food. Vs seeker could solve the money issue 100%.
Reason for that is because you go to the Top Floor of the Pokemon Centers for that now!

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
do you think we will get pictures of the mons or the people (when they're breedable) when they're pregnant?
there could be an extra option when going into their room that's "examine" and it just shows a picture of them, pregnant or not.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017

Just sayin', unless all the Pokemon in this image are in the game it isn't going to feel complete.

Also I'm sure they're already in mind but Meowscarada, Lucario and Blaziken are shoe-ins. Bonus points if we get a kissing scene with Meowscarada.

• Haha
Reactions: BananaManBanana

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
How's the game so far? It has 3 and a half stars only but I doubt that it's that mediocre. Is there anyone that played it that wants to share if it's worth giving it a try?

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
How's the game so far? It has 3 and a half stars only but I doubt that it's that mediocre. Is there anyone that played it that wants to share if it's worth giving it a try?
Essentially up till now its an altered version of gen 3
- gym leaders are changed as well as the way you get to know the Prof and may + other fem counterparts from different gens
- aside from that throughout your journey you have these "rouge pokemon" that appear in the story (mentioned by NPCs, hard to miss) and those can be breed/tamed once you beat them
and importantly you can increase your relationship with girls/moms which likely will unlock more scenes later
- generally as a pkmn fan i enjoy it so far and due to it still technically being a demo, am looking forward to future content

Tl;dr give it a shot if you feel like you might enjoy it.

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
Essentially up till now its an altered version of gen 3
- gym leaders are changed as well as the way you get to know the Prof and may + other fem counterparts from different gens
- aside from that throughout your journey you have these "rouge pokemon" that appear in the story (mentioned by NPCs, hard to miss) and those can be breed/tamed once you beat them
and importantly you can increase your relationship with girls/moms which likely will unlock more scenes later
- generally as a pkmn fan i enjoy it so far and due to it still technically being a demo, am looking forward to future content

Tl;dr give it a shot if you feel like you might enjoy it.
I'm actually a fan of Pokemon games so I ended up searching for some good Pokemon Hentai parodies that work like the normal games. Sadly, most of them are... Mid to say the least. Might give this one a chance tho.

I'm new so I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask for some good recommendations of games like this one in this thread or if I gotta make a new one.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I'm actually a fan of Pokemon games so I ended up searching for some good Pokemon Hentai parodies that work like the normal games. Sadly, most of them are... Mid to say the least. Might give this one a chance tho.

I'm new so I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask for some good recommendations of games like this one in this thread or if I gotta make a new one.
I don't mind people giving recommendations (I want to play some myself!) Give me a list of your prerequisites and I'll see what I can come up with recommendation wise

Also, at it's current stage I'll say that the 3.5 is warranted. You can tell that it's an alpha demo and they're still a myriad of issues I have to work through with it. The main strength of the game is that it follows its niche to a fault. The game is about knocking Pokemon up and making babies and everything else is purely to facilitate that. You can knock up humans, which in turn gives you more options for hybrid Pokemon offspring. The game can be hard, the reason is so that you'll find more effective and efficient ways of making stronger babies. If that sounds like you're kind of gameplay I would say at least keep an eye on the game.

funguy00

Nov 8, 2020
Enjoying the game, though one thing I thought to ask, could view it as an idea, the pokemon you catch for training could they be made more anthro like? More as a way to show there is something very off about them with other reasons being second. If this would be too much then that is completely fine, this game is still plenty enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Enjoying the game, though one thing I thought to ask, could view it as an idea, the pokemon you catch for training could they be made more anthro like? More as a way to show there is something very off about them with other reasons being second. If this would be too much then that is completely fine, this game is still plenty enjoyable.
Thanks for playing! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

I can see where you're coming from, the only reason I don't go that far to make them more anthro is because I kinda already have multiple scenes with normal looking pokemon and I want to keep some consistency., Now of course I'll make some extra THICC. Some will have to be changed to fit, but most times I'll stay true their normal form. However, with the hybrids you will be able to have sex with them (going to need an incest tag for that) so there will be anthro scenes.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Thanks for playing! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

I can see where you're coming from, the only reason I don't go that far to make them more anthro is because I kinda already have multiple scenes with normal looking pokemon and I want to keep some consistency., Now of course I'll make some extra THICC. Some will have to be changed to fit, but most times I'll stay true their normal form. However, with the hybrids you will be able to have sex with them (going to need an incest tag for that) so there will be anthro scenes.
So a battle and some breeding as a reward? Interesting.....Would this lead to actual breeding of the daughters?

Some notes and questions: the daughter-mons having their own unique sprites is nice, but maybe make their sprites a bit smaller and show a bit more of the whole hybrid. It's weird having a normal pokemon out and I switch to Braixen and there's a giant fox head taking up 1/3 of my screen. You also may want to update your "quick tips" section, some outdated information.

As for the questions......are there any plans for an anthro-Milotic (seeing how you seem to have SOME plans for it with it's mega stone and evolve item already being available to the player)? It might look pretty good, but I'm concerned about how we would get there......

Also need to be honest, does the Riolu you start with being female mean something is planned, or did I just get lucky with the coin flip?

Last edited:
Reactions: adree1000 and AJBit
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes