*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
como começar a segunda missão de maio?

e onde você encontra o vupix
For the second mission of May you just have to raise her affection and it starts automatically.

For Vulpix, if i remember right, you have to do the quest of Caroline (the woman in the top right house), and to activate her quest you have to also increase her affection.

If you have problems with money for buying candies, there's a exp farm on the second floor of any pokecenter that gives you money (for every gym leader defeated the level of the exp farm you can choose increase).

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Will there be a way to change natures?
*EDIT* Also trying to find a surskit for completion is making me lose my mind.

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Man don't hop, if you wanted to do Dugtrio sex scene then make it a for some with each one pleasuring the Mc in different spots. As for the offspring using Cerberus from helltaker as inspiration. I voted marowak

Schodge

Jul 3, 2021
Why is the minior so damned fast? It literally outpaces a level 25 Riolu. I think you overtuned it a bit too much to shut down the first two pokemon we get.

Iwahahe

Jul 28, 2020
Why is the minior so damned fast? It literally outpaces a level 25 Riolu. I think you overtuned it a bit too much to shut down the first two pokemon we get.
Riolu can work up 6 times against her first pokemon comfortably, so all you need is to survive one hit and then metal claw the minior. Everything else in the fight shouldn't be an issue afterwards. Also, the walkthrough points out where you can get marill with Huge Power just in case that's up your alley. Helped me a hell of a lot against the later fights with my barebones team of just azumarill, riolu and combusken cuz im too lazy to properly train.

Zaranius

Feb 25, 2020
If there's one thing I can maybe suggest btw is not giving Vaporeon in particular a full Competitive moveset, because at that point you're basically asking the players to outdamage a fully evolved eeveelution with Toxic Stall and one of the best Water moves in the game. it's a little demoralizing once you try to get to Dewford and just get insta walled by it.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
I had to spawn revives on my water type cause all my other except my flying type is weak to fighting or don't have high defence and I just got a grass type cuz Team Aqua

arandofool

Feb 9, 2022
I can't actually play the game. Whenever I load it up, it says that there's no game script specified (missing game.ini?) and then closes itself. I downloaded the game from here, do I need to download an emulator/pokemon ROM for this to work?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I can't actually play the game. Whenever I load it up, it says that there's no game script specified (missing game.ini?) and then closes itself. I downloaded the game from here, do I need to download an emulator/pokemon ROM for this to work?
Put it on your desktop, if it's in too many folders that happens.

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
where the hell is steven stone i need to deliver a letter to him but i cant find him i beat bea and i still cant find him in the cafe where is the stone loving bastard

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
where the hell is steven stone i need to deliver a letter to him but i cant find him i beat bea and i still cant find him in the cafe where is the stone loving bastard
Until the new update the story ends after beating bea.
The last thing to do, if you haven't done yet, is the sidequests or catching the available pokemon if you're into that

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes