*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2022
in the future is there a plan to add a pure fairy type or a new fairy type which was added starting from gen 6?(Not talking about pokemon that got fairy typing)

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Probably Slaanesh...
Ok, I have no idea who that is so I searched the forums and didn't find a dev or artist. Just saw stuff like "praise Slaanesh" and "Slannesh would be proud". Assuming joking or Slannesh might have a cult idk lol. I'm curious though and I'm going to look for their art or game if that picture made you think of them.
Nevermind, I might be dumb lmao. Google cleared things up

Last edited:

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
Would love to get a list of all the pokemons that have scenes so far. Maybe you could update said list every update if it isn't too much work

Reactions: Man don't hop

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
So there's a small bug, nothing gamebreaking, but if i hit F12 to reset the game i get this error message, "Script 'Trainer' line4: TypeError occured. Trainer is not a class. 367:Textbook:16: previous definition of Trainer was here."

Chikirriki345

Dec 4, 2022
First of all wow. I never thought I would live long enough to see such an interesting +18 Pokemon game. The art is pretty good, the breeding system sounds very interesting to see how it evolves in the future and the fact that the base region is Hoenn makes it a thousand times better. I would love for us to see +18 scenes with little used Pokémon in rule 34 (such as rattata stantler or even voltorb hahaha)
I don't have much more to say than good luck to the developer. I have high hopes for this game and when I get the chance I will definitely support it on Patreon because this game deserves it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes