*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
I'm interested, what do you think it is?
Eager to beat me down? Well I'll bite what the worse that could happen other then being wrong and waiting to see the real surprise? Actually getting it right and still have to wait would be worse since there's noting stopping you from lying just to keep everyone in suspense.

I think something is going to happen to are little kirila (Gardevoir). Likely by are kidnapping goddess be it a reward or just to mess with us by altering Gardevoir's form a little. This IS the first pokemon that has broken from natural forms the character bangs because Like I said she looks to human and no being a little thicc has nothing to do with it. The thing has large breasts that just don't fit in like the other's do so far.

But it could just be something simple and sweet like are little ball of anger (not anymore) showing us some love freely give. I've oddly enough seen both in a other games. What ever the outcome still looking forward to your work!

NovEclipse97

Jul 17, 2023
My Ralts randomly became a Kirlia between the Demo 0.15 or whatever version and the current 0.37 version after I used my old save in the new version. Was there a cutscene I missed/got glitched out of, or was that the result of the update outright making the Ralts into Kirlia by default, instead?

Also first post on this site, yaaay.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
My Ralts randomly became a Kirlia between the Demo 0.15 or whatever version and the current 0.37 version after I used my old save in the new version. Was there a cutscene I missed/got glitched out of, or was that the result of the update outright making the Ralts into Kirlia by default, instead?

Also first post on this site, yaaay.
When you get Ralts obedience high enough it evolves, this was added in an update by me.

Mechanized

Aug 27, 2018
This has been asked before but is there any vision for player character customisation, like changing skin colour for example?

Reactions: Kronoss

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I would love to see anal and titfucking. rimming would be great. dickgirls could also work as many are genderless.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
This has been asked before but is there any vision for player character customisation, like changing skin colour for example?
Yeah a lot of people have been asking about customization/the skin color thing. I have no problem putting it in, the issue I have is that I hire people to do the art and editing the existing graphics plus making multiple versions of the new ones will increase the cost of things getting done. If enough people want it and want to support it then of course I'll do it. But honestly, it's not the biggest priority to me.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes