*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
hey, i do vaguely recall someone mentioning futa content being considered to be added to this game - the mc being a futa instead of a male for example - and i was just curious if that was still being considered or not?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
are there any planes (or is it even a posibility) to ad loli mons ?
like brixen or kirilia for example ?
Kirlia and Braixen has sex scenes already in game and even Ralts has a fingering scene (In the next update you're going to have the ability to skip it)

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
hey, i do vaguely recall someone mentioning futa content being considered to be added to this game - the mc being a futa instead of a male for example - and i was just curious if that was still being considered or not?
It really depends on if people want it enough, I don't do any of the art so my resources are limited. I would have to see what it would cost to redo scenes using a more feminine body for the player.

Reactions: Yami_Kami97

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Announcement time, this one is going to be quick. There will be a Version 0.4 release soon! It will improve the general game feel by fixing some encounter rates, getting rid of some redundant encounters, adding the EV/IV trainers, revamping the breeding process by adding safe/risky days, and most important more new hybrids so that you can build your team to prepare of the new content in V0.5.

Here's some Sneak Peeks, if you're liking the game and would like to see it grow I do have a patreon and a Itch.io for donates. I'm no artist so these sprites and pictures are kinda rocking my wallet lol.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Kirlia and Braixen has sex scenes already in game and even Ralts has a fingering scene (In the next update you're going to have the ability to skip it)
asome thanks for the answer mate how many interaktive moons are planed and how many seans will ech get ?
or will ech mon have only one seane ?

Last edited:

Yami_Kami97

Mar 22, 2020
Announcement time, this one is going to be quick. There will be a Version 0.4 release soon! It will improve the general game feel by fixing some encounter rates, getting rid of some redundant encounters, adding the EV/IV trainers, revamping the breeding process by adding safe/risky days, and most important more new hybrids so that you can build your team to prepare of the new content in V0.5.

Here's some Sneak Peeks, if you're liking the game and would like to see it grow I do have a patreon and a Itch.io for donates. I'm no artist so these sprites and pictures are kinda rocking my wallet lol.
That's amazing! Really needed a better way to train Evs and Ivs as I like to play optimally. Now, I just hope that we get a way to change natures in a future update. Also, the sneak peaks got me acting unwise. Thank you for the amazing work you've put into this game, and please do take care to not burn yourself out.

Mar 5, 2021
I hadn't wondered until now, but is there a possibility of a female protagonist? it would only have to change a couple of things and it would be interesting to see yuri scenes? I mean, the scenes of both routes can change a bit to give more depth to this.
I understand if it is not possible, but at least I give my idea.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Noice, I had hoped it would be Misdreavous for the ghost type. Will Froslass also eventually be available?

Malware12

Jan 4, 2019
So curious to know if anyone causes this, whenever i open the game it has multiple green lines going through the screen, dose anyone know how to fix this problem.

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
Man don't hop , Hello i just finished playing v0.37 and i did enjoy it. Lost of potential and will eagerly wait for future releases.

one thing i want to ask is that in the future will there be an actions option in the character interaction menu to see the old scenes with new dialogues(as relationship progresses).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Yes, she's finally going to be in the game next update. Yes, she's thicc. and yes, She will also have a small special event. Enjoy and Coom on.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Yes, she's finally going to be in the game next update. Yes, she's thicc. and yes, She will also have a small special event. Enjoy and Coom on.
I can hazard a guess on just what this special event is. Given she has suspiciously human characteristics.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes