*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yami_Kami97

Mar 22, 2020
I hope that when we get to the Flying or Poison type polls, that Crobat is one of the options. I need me that sweet, tight and moist Crobussy.

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Where exactly do I find the mawile fight? I'm after the second arena and still haven't found it.

Last edited:

arandofool

Feb 9, 2022
That seemed to fix the error... but now a new one has cropped up. It says that zlib1.dll and x64-msvcrt-ruby300.dll was not found, and that reinstalling might fix it. But I downloaded it from right here, so shouldn't I have gotten every file? Sorry that I'm running into so many issues lmao

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
That seemed to fix the error... but now a new one has cropped up. It says that zlib1.dll and x64-msvcrt-ruby300.dll was not found, and that reinstalling might fix it. But I downloaded it from right here, so shouldn't I have gotten every file? Sorry that I'm running into so many issues lmao
Sometime there's issues during the download process so I would say redownload, also are your extracting the files or playing from the .rar?

arandofool

Feb 9, 2022
Sometime there's issues during the download process so I would say redownload, also are your extracting the files or playing from the .rar?
I redownloaded the game, and the issue persisted (it's the same missing files as well). I am unzipping the file, and am not playing straight from the RAR file.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I redownloaded the game, and the issue persisted (it's the same missing files as well). I am unzipping the file, and am not playing straight from the RAR file.
If you want "Don't know if you're already there" you can message me on discord and send pictures or even stream the issue so that I can try and help you out.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Wait, it might be your anti-virus. Anti-virus don't play well with RPG maker xp so it could be blocking those files.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Heh, here's hoping that despite the poll, Dugtrio gets at least an Easter egg or mention at some point. Dev's not alone in this, searching e6, and the rule 34 sites I see no attempts to have a male dick down a Dugtrio. Should just have them go under ground then come back up backwards and it looks exactly the same but the eyes are squished together as the anus and the big pink nose is a big pink cunt, Lol, too bad I can't draw for shite.

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Heh, here's hoping that despite the poll, Dugtrio gets at least an Easter egg or mention at some point. Dev's not alone in this, searching e6, and the rule 34 sites I see no attempts to have a male dick down a Dugtrio. Should just have them go under ground then come back up backwards and it looks exactly the same but the eyes are squished together as the anus and the big pink nose is a big pink cunt, Lol, too bad I can't draw for shite.
The best way I could see that is to take a page from helltaker parodies anf make them three separate characters that act like one

nico360

May 17, 2020
And how do I have to do here to evolve the pokes that do it by exchange? I want my gengar and my alakazam T_T

nico360

May 17, 2020
Those are usually changed to level evolutions in rom hacks so probably the same will be true here
Does this mean that my habit of buying pokemon games has officially come to bite me in the ass? I hope they put a note on how this is going to have to be done, because I've never had to use rom hacks

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes