*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
So a battle and some breeding as a reward? Interesting.....Would this lead to actual breeding of the daughters?

Some notes and questions: the daughter-mons having their own unique sprites is nice, but maybe make their sprites a bit smaller and show a bit more of the whole hybrid. It's weird having a normal pokemon out and I switch to Braixen and there's a giant fox head taking up 1/3 of my screen. You also may want to update your "quick tips" section, some outdated information.

As for the questions......are there any plans for an anthro-Milotic (seeing how you seem to have SOME plans for it with it's mega stone and evolve item already being available to the player)? It might look pretty good, but I'm concerned about how we would get there......

Also need to be honest, does the Riolu you start with being female mean something is planned, or did I just get lucky with the coin flip?
Yeah I'm going to try and fix the size issue with future sprites and down the line get those redone (I do like big Braixen lol). As for breeding your daughters, yes but I would want different sprites for those as well. Maybe more human? That would be interesting.

There will be a Milotic that you can breed, and there will be mega evolutions in game in the future (have to make a story around that)

Riolu is always female, and there will be something to it. This is a demo so things can change when V1.0 comes around

Yeah we have the walkthrough so I'll get rid of quick guide

Reactions: AJBit

aperson1234567890

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for playing! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

I can see where you're coming from, the only reason I don't go that far to make them more anthro is because I kinda already have multiple scenes with normal looking pokemon and I want to keep some consistency., Now of course I'll make some extra THICC. Some will have to be changed to fit, but most times I'll stay true their normal form. However, with the hybrids you will be able to have sex with them (going to need an incest tag for that) so there will be anthro scenes.
I know I'm personally hoping the pokemon you catch stay in their normal forms, not counting the added thiccness. There are surprisingly few games with actual pokemon and most of them make all the pokemon anthro so keeping them normal is probably a good way of staying unique. The hybrids are interesting and a good way to please the anthro only crowd. Looking forward to seeing this develop!

Reactions: Katt51

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
I don't mind people giving recommendations (I want to play some myself!) Give me a list of your prerequisites and I'll see what I can come up with recommendation wise

Also, at it's current stage I'll say that the 3.5 is warranted. You can tell that it's an alpha demo and they're still a myriad of issues I have to work through with it. The main strength of the game is that it follows its niche to a fault. The game is about knocking Pokemon up and making babies and everything else is purely to facilitate that. You can knock up humans, which in turn gives you more options for hybrid Pokemon offspring. The game can be hard, the reason is so that you'll find more effective and efficient ways of making stronger babies. If that sounds like you're kind of gameplay I would say at least keep an eye on the game.
Fair enough, I bookmarked the thread so I'll definetly keep an eye in it. The "plot" sounds rather interesting so yeah. I'll still have to get used to ratings, in some places even your average game is rated with 4 stars (even tho it should have like 3 realistically) and thus, I was surprised to see a 3.5 in a game that looks rather good.

Regarding my prerequisites if we are talking about a Pokemon game I'd rather get one based on the normal way of playing it. Aka a journey to become the champion or something similar. Graphics wise it has to be decent. Not expecting something at the level of Visual Novel but I ain't playing something at the level of the first Pokemon game. This is a mere personal preference (it isn't a must but rather a plus, and a good plus at it), and I'm talking about being able to change the costumes of the girls.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
Fair enough, I bookmarked the thread so I'll definetly keep an eye in it. The "plot" sounds rather interesting so yeah. I'll still have to get used to ratings, in some places even your average game is rated with 4 stars (even tho it should have like 3 realistically) and thus, I was surprised to see a 3.5 in a game that looks rather good.

Regarding my prerequisites if we are talking about a Pokemon game I'd rather get one based on the normal way of playing it. Aka a journey to become the champion or something similar. Graphics wise it has to be decent. Not expecting something at the level of Visual Novel but I ain't playing something at the level of the first Pokemon game. This is a mere personal preference (it isn't a must but rather a plus, and a good plus at it), and I'm talking about being able to change the costumes of the girls.
I have on in particular but you need a local emulator in japanese (i don't remember where to do it but i know a lot of threads covered for this).

It's called Pocket Gal Hunter : the story is a bit different from pokemon and there's no "furry" pokemon (mostly humans but there are some monster girls like centaurs for example), but the mechanics is the same as pokemon with a lot of typings including some sexual ones and the game is pretty fun.
I have not completed yet the full story but so far it seems enjoyable, with also shiny variations if you're into shiny hunting.
It's not perfect but in my opinion is a good game (also there's a kinda of a mod that let you "steal" other trainer's pokemon, but most of the time after you capture one the fight is considered your loss but losing is not big of a penalty).

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
And also, this is for Man don't hop, there's an affection system in Pocket Gal Hunter that's based on bringing your pokè to an hotel to have sex with them.
I hope that can inspire something for the affections of the daughters or something similar because it seems a cute feature

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Okay after playing the demo a bit more I some more things to talk about:
1) I just got my first shiny in this game (a wurmple), and it makes me ask this question: Is there a chance for the hatched hybrids to be shiny?
2) Since some players will want to get multiple copies of a girl (maybe to shiny hunt if possible, maybe to just hunt for a specific nature, or maybe they just want all 8 eeveelutions), can we get a bike in the next update to make hatching eggs easier?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
When does the pokemon breeding start? I feel like I'm just playing normal pokemon lol

Dec 4, 2020
Alright I have to ask, when you breed with available pokemon, is it just that the game says they are pregnant or is there a visual change to how they look?

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Alright I have to ask, when you breed with available pokemon, is it just that the game says they are pregnant or is there a visual change to how they look?
There is no visual change to the pokemon for now, just an egg being fertilized in the womb in the CG, and after 'resetting' encounters there will be a pokemon egg on the ground in the room the next time you enter it.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
Okay after playing the demo a bit more I some more things to talk about:
1) I just got my first shiny in this game (a wurmple), and it makes me ask this question: Is there a chance for the hatched hybrids to be shiny?
I checked on the files and, for now (i hope that he implemented that too), there's not a sprite for a shiny hybrid

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Not sure if it would fit better as the original or the hybrid anthro version, but would be great if we get a shortstack Pikachu that looks similar to this eventually.

Thiccachu.png

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I know I'm personally hoping the pokemon you catch stay in their normal forms, not counting the added thiccness. There are surprisingly few games with actual pokemon and most of them make all the pokemon anthro so keeping them normal is probably a good way of staying unique. The hybrids are interesting and a good way to please the anthro only crowd. Looking forward to seeing this develop!
And honestly, there's a few pokemon that already are kind of anthro. Like a charzord is a hair away from being anthro since all it would take is to add some curves to it's torso and you'd be done well there's others that are already have a humanoid shape and would only need a little editing to make them perfect for a ero-game.

Like machamp would only need a more feminine face and we a have a perfect muscle girl pokemon

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah I'm going to try and fix the size issue with future sprites and down the line get those redone (I do like big Braixen lol). As for breeding your daughters, yes but I would want different sprites for those as well. Maybe more human? That would be interesting.

There will be a Milotic that you can breed, and there will be mega evolutions in game in the future (have to make a story around that)

Riolu is always female, and there will be something to it. This is a demo so things can change when V1.0 comes around

Yeah we have the walkthrough so I'll get rid of quick guide
I'm pro-breeding the daughter-hybrids, just be careful giving them unique sprites too, that's literally doubling your workload. If you think you can handle it I won't stop you, just be sure that you want to go down that road. After all, what's the end point? 8 generations and it's basically just a human with some animal features, all with unique sprites? I worry for your sanity, but a madman often makes the most interesting works.

Looking forward to the Milotic (and definately the Riolu/Lucario), but I'm still concerned about how we get there. Are we actually going to fuck a feebas?

Last edited:

Lucerus20

Jul 10, 2022
how to get rid of green bars over the screen
If anyone else is having this problem, it's most likely bc your graphics card doesn't like MKXP, or more specifically, OpenGL. Cass posted about this in the dev blog, but it was weird for me bc I have a geforce RTX 2060 which should be compatible-- but I found that in the graphics settings, the computer was running the game with the integrated graphics, which isn't compatible.

TLDR: Graphics settings in computer settings --> in "choose an app to set preference" pick "desktop app" and select the game.exe --> in "Options" set to your graphics card (probably listed as "high performance") instead of "let windows decide" or "Intel UHD Graphics"

Reactions: The Lamb Sauce
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes