*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
how do you rest in bed? i can't see any option
Go to the room upstairs in your house, face the bed and use the talk button to trigger the option to rest and 'reset' interactions. As of now all this does is spawn an egg for Braixen and Vaporeon if you had their breeding H scene for the first time. Training Braixen after you picked up the egg repeats the scene and makes another egg to appear at the next reset. Unfortunately due to a bug this does not reset the egg for the Vaporeon so for now while you can get as many Fennekin as you want, you cannot get more than one Eevee.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Like Davivargas said, resting in your bed only resets the egg event for Braixen, and not for Eevee.

I also found a minor bug where talking to Whitney after defeating Roxanne, she mentions Brawly as the second Gym Leader instead of Bea.

Another thing I noticed, maybe a bug, maybe just bad luck, but there is one pokemon I have not encountered in route 116 even after 2 hours of grinding there. A suggestion here would be to remove Poochyena from that route and make it so the rarer pokemon appear more often, because it really does not need a 5th route where it's a common encounter.

I have also encountered a bug in Dewford where the MC sprite gets replaced by the Fire Red male sprite while fishing.
Also speaking of fishing, there is no reason for the casting to fail to get anything hooked other than wasting time, so I would personally remove that fail chance for casting.
Noted! There's going to be another hotfix in a few days, I did that quick one just because the Vaporeon thing locked the game. Thank you all for keeping me updated and please don't be afraid of telling me more.

Also, the fishing thing is because I haven't done the sprite for it yet, but I'll get to it!

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
i think i have to report this bugs since i started recently and i really love this game:
1) The bed for the eggs has still some spot that are not clickable (top of the curtains);

2) I don't know if it's a bug or not but vaporeon didn't give me another egg after i did it for the first time (braixen on the other hand can farm as many eggs as you want).

This is a question instead: I found a mega for milotic so i am curious to see the mega evolution, but i know that feebas is much later in the game. So my question is: is it possible to catch this early feebas or it's just a hint for future updates?

Anyways, keep up the good work (sry if my english is kinda meh, it's not my native language)
No problem! I'm fixing most of this stuff in the next hotfix. As for the mega evolution, I'm changing it a bit so you will have to wait and see lol.

Reactions: Dadivargas

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Game consistently fails to work, keeps saying the Game ini. file is missing even with antivirus disabled

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
Another thing I noticed, maybe a bug, maybe just bad luck, but there is one pokemon I have not encountered in route 116 even after 2 hours of grinding there. A suggestion here would be to remove Poochyena from that route and make it so the rarer pokemon appear more often, because it really does not need a 5th route where it's a common encounter.
Immagine 2023-07-24 222157.png

That's all the pokemon in route 116 if you want to know

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello everyone! The roadmap has been updated to account for the 0.35 update! Like with the surprise addition of Kirlia in 0.35 there's always more, just keep an eye out! Testing will start in a few days, still need to organize a few things. Also, it seems that we're going to be getting a new professor and MILF soon!

The results are in ( ) and Professor Sonia and Grace (Serena's mom) are the winners! I'll start planning out their stuff now. Currently Marnie is dominating the new rival poll. I'll be posting another one here soon! Also, have a twitter (with nothing on it) now! I'll be posting some stuff here, it's not just going to be Pokémon (Have to keep my trail everywhere, those Nintendo Ninja's scare me) but there will be updates on the game there.

Finally, I found a way to have scenes play for your captured Pokémon not just special ones, I can link it to their happiness stat. So you can catch a random Wurmple and have it pull your worm! But, for random wild Pokemon I just don't have the art or resources right now. But It can be used for your Hybrid Pokemon if you want to get all Sweet Home Alabama with them lol, I can even have them give eggs that way. I hope you all have a nice day and please don't fear the void mudkip.

Also, there's a new poll up here. It's an interesting one I guess lol.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Rather interesting demo so far. Some thoughts so far:
The double team aqua/magma fight in Dewford was brutal. First actual challenge I faced, Mostly because the shadow pokemon could one-shot anything close to their level, and nothing I had was super effective. The gym leader fight was also a bit of a challenge, but that's because a lot of my pokemon where weak to flying type moves. - Side note - is move priority implemented? There where a couple times when Vacuum Wave didn't seem to receive priority.
Riolu's one of my favorite Pokemon, love the choice in a starter. Kind of wish she'd evolve already. Never fainted in a battle, already Lv.33, and been in most battles. Not sure what's going on there.
I dislike the gift/relationship mechanic as it's currently implemented. I've never really liked the "give someone item until s*x" mechanic in dating sims, not going to like it here. I'd kind of rather have relationships tied into quests and conversations, potentially alongside one-time or infrequent gifts. As an example, let's consider how May's progression could work. You start out saving her from team rocket for an initial boost. Talking to her later about her parents could further improve your relationship. Saving her again from the Ralts would be another boost, while at the same time weakening her willpower. When she recovers (after the first gym?), there could be new conversation options - one mentioning that she and the professor are going on an expedition to Petalburg Woods. If you follow them, you save them from the Braxien. After that, talking with May would yield the existing pendant mission. --- the end goal here being to make the relationships feel more organic instead of "grindy". More talking with characters, less getting 5000 money so you can buy 10 candies and force feed them to the character in question to unlock the next side quest.
Finally - this is just an observation, but I wonder if it'd be easier to add more chain missions like the above if players had to back-track more often? Fly's a powerful tool, and the only reason you'd need it is because of the imprisoned Pokemon or the Rehabilitation Center. And considering that your magic basement is... well... magic? Why not move the enterance to the second floor of the Pokemon center? That'd allow you to access it from anywhere, without needing to fly back home. as for the Rehabilitation center, I'm assuming that's in Rustboro? From what I remember you end up backtracking through that city a few times before unlocking fly, so I'm not too concerned about that.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Rather interesting demo so far. Some thoughts so far:
The double team aqua/magma fight in Dewford was brutal. First actual challenge I faced, Mostly because the shadow pokemon could one-shot anything close to their level, and nothing I had was super effective. The gym leader fight was also a bit of a challenge, but that's because a lot of my pokemon where weak to flying type moves. - Side note - is move priority implemented? There where a couple times when Vacuum Wave didn't seem to receive priority.
Riolu's one of my favorite Pokemon, love the choice in a starter. Kind of wish she'd evolve already. Never fainted in a battle, already Lv.33, and been in most battles. Not sure what's going on there.
I dislike the gift/relationship mechanic as it's currently implemented. I've never really liked the "give someone item until s*x" mechanic in dating sims, not going to like it here. I'd kind of rather have relationships tied into quests and conversations, potentially alongside one-time or infrequent gifts. As an example, let's consider how May's progression could work. You start out saving her from team rocket for an initial boost. Talking to her later about her parents could further improve your relationship. Saving her again from the Ralts would be another boost, while at the same time weakening her willpower. When she recovers (after the first gym?), there could be new conversation options - one mentioning that she and the professor are going on an expedition to Petalburg Woods. If you follow them, you save them from the Braxien. After that, talking with May would yield the existing pendant mission. --- the end goal here being to make the relationships feel more organic instead of "grindy". More talking with characters, less getting 5000 money so you can buy 10 candies and force feed them to the character in question to unlock the next side quest.
Finally - this is just an observation, but I wonder if it'd be easier to add more chain missions like the above if players had to back-track more often? Fly's a powerful tool, and the only reason you'd need it is because of the imprisoned Pokemon or the Rehabilitation Center. And considering that your magic basement is... well... magic? Why not move the enterance to the second floor of the Pokemon center? That'd allow you to access it from anywhere, without needing to fly back home. as for the Rehabilitation center, I'm assuming that's in Rustboro? From what I remember you end up backtracking through that city a few times before unlocking fly, so I'm not too concerned about that.
I got what you're saying and I agree with it, I'm going to be revamping a lot of this stuff once I get stronger grip on the events and mechanics. V1.0 the game is going to be far different and most missions will work that way. I simply have it as a placeholder and to see what people think (Thanks for telling me your feeling about it BTW!)

Zaranius

Feb 25, 2020
So Unsure if you know about this but I encountered a bug when May reaches 50 Hearts, and it puts you in a softlock state as it tries to repeat the Pendant quest

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
So Unsure if you know about this but I encountered a bug when May reaches 50 Hearts, and it puts you in a softlock state as it tries to repeat the Pendant quest
Yeah that's on me, I was prepping for her next event and forgot to lock out her room for this version.

Zero_Neverhope17

Jul 6, 2020
I know this might be too much to ask but is there a chance for a genderbend version of this game? Girl Player Character with Male NPCs? There's like little to no Pokemon games like that I can find-

Macattack

May 3, 2017
So if I can make one suggestion.

I think it would be good to include the vs seeker. I keep running out of money and the farming girl doesn't battle me anymore. It also lets people enjoy some battling more then just wild Pokémon. Not to mention with the harder battles my money is split between healing items and the candy/food. Vs seeker could solve the money issue 100%.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
So if I can make one suggestion.

I think it would be good to include the vs seeker. I keep running out of money and the farming girl doesn't battle me anymore. It also lets people enjoy some battling more then just wild Pokémon. Not to mention with the harder battles my money is split between healing items and the candy/food. Vs seeker could solve the money issue 100%.
Wait, the lady at the top of the Pokémon center won't battle you anymore?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes