*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Holy f***ing hell! Did anyone else launch this and have their eardrums explode? The game is actually running at like 30-50% louder then the rest of system. Jeez. Is this a bug? Please tell me this isn't just shit quality game design. I really want to trust that the developer wouldn't have made that kind of mistake.
Yeah the default music can be blaringly loud if not adjusted. To Man don't hop , Go to your PkmnEssentials and press F9 and go to the systems Tab. Change the intro music's volume manually, to 50% to prevent eardrum blowouts.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Where the hell is pumpkaboo? I've been running around outside Braixin's lair and fround like 5 Phantump, but no Pumpkaboo. Am I missing something?

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Just started... how do i give zigzagoon to the kid
Just catch one in the grass nearby and go back to the kid. You will be able to choose to give it away.

The Mega link is a trojan virus...

Edit: All the current links are trojans.
Not to defend or anything (better safe than sorry in those cases), but how did you find it? Nothing shows up in my local scan nor in virustotal.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm just wondering how many pokemon parody this is that I've been looking at. I think it's the fifth, now. :unsure:

But the result is always the same: promising at first. There is a lot of nostalgia, once i was a huge pokemon fan. It's fun to play these games because the atmosphere grabs you and you feel right at home. :love:

But the decisive kick, which determines whether i really continue to pursue the project, is often missing: continuity. Most of all parodies hardly develop further than a handful of updates, most are abandoned soon.

Then i also wonder why the graphic style is not based on the current real pokemon games, which meantime are very attractive? Instead, once again, it's based on this pixel horror from 20 years ago. Next there is no full screen support for the PC, so you have to play with tiny windows because full screen looks awful. Then the game focus is always on 1 gender, in contrast to the original, where you can choose between male and female. Which of course would have an effect on the lewd scenes in an erotic game. It's just another imitation of 2 other pokemon parodies that are already well known. Nothing really new here.

Nevertheless i will give the game a fair chance and wait for the next 5 updates. Let's see what's happening.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes