*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 19, 2020
So.... How do you complete the "wak in the shadow" quest? I assume that's necessary for Dawn progress, who is also necessary for her mom's progress... If I beat the littleroot town cultists, then go to rustboro city to beat the cultists there, I get invited into goodgirl's home only for it to be completely devoid of anything to do. If I then leave the house again then I won't be able to go back in again. I assume it's bugged, but I wonder what the intended way to do this stuff is so I can avoid the bug.

I also tried to manually walk back from littleroot, fighting the petalburg ones on the way, but the same thing happened except I got a bugged version of the cutscene, in route 104 instead of the city, instead. And there doesn't seem to be anything to do regarding them in dewford town.

EDIT: ... Apparently the city scene is supposed to be the first one? I assumed the littleroot ones were the first encounter since i'm pretty sure I had already just visited the city before I went there, but apparently I activated some trigger between those points. Though the scene it gave me seems to have been of the same initial introduction to the quest, which I believe I already went through. So i'm not sure where this brings me.

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
For some reason I can't visit my kirlia, it just keeps saying to give them some time even if I rest in bed.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
where is the kid in route 106 for A Sibling's Challenge.. there is no one to battle. and there is a notification that there is someone at the door after resting in house but there is no one?
Do you have the newest version? (0.41) if he still has that issue I'll address in the next hotfix.

KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017
When do you get more events with Kirlia to evolve it to Gadevior since I just get the message she is to tired to train?

Dec 28, 2017
why the fuck are the shadow pokemon so strong....if i would play a hard pokemongame i play a hard pokemon..why i played the game is because i take some hentai stuff ... my pokemon a 5 LV higher than other pokemon but shadow pokemon kills my pokemon allways oneshot...thats no funny

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
why the fuck are the shadow pokemon so strong....if i would play a hard pokemongame i play a hard pokemon..why i played the game is because i take some hentai stuff ... my pokemon a 5 LV higher than other pokemon but shadow pokemon kills my pokemon allways oneshot...thats no funny
Yeah the game still needs some balancing. So there's an item in game that I added called the nullberry, put it on a Pokemon to weaken the effects of shadow attacks. Also, debuffs can help a ton in some fights as well. Pokemon like Azumarill are very powerful and single types are the best at tanking shadow moves.

steeredbull

Mar 10, 2019
Ok for myself cus I am not the greatest at computers, How do I play this file? Is there some software I have to download beforehand?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
When do you get more events with Kirlia to evolve it to Gadevior since I just get the message she is to tired to train?
If You ever have a question about progression Just push through the main story first and see if it's available after. You have to do the story.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Are there plans to add Mints, Bottle caps for IV's, and ability capsules to the training shop?

Last edited:

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
where do I go in dewford to the mission wak in the shadow or what ever its called I looked everywhere but cant seem to find where mission progresses

KappaPride6969

Jun 11, 2018
I think I soft locked the packed with love quest by doing the walk in shadow quest first because I cant find Dawn in Dewford

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes