*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

NadirBlack

Nov 7, 2018
I went to check through the poke-dex and game crashed lost a lot of progress a good chunk of grinding.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I'll be adding a lot of this! you think I'm going to live in world where I can't eat lopunny ass? I'm still thinking of a Futa protag option in the future.
good. so long as they are also reversed. and please use this for Snivy: you gotta do it! it's one of the hottest anthros that I've seen!

Reactions: Alternation62

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I'll be adding a lot of this! you think I'm going to live in world where I can't eat lopunny ass? I'm still thinking of a Futa protag option in the future.
create dickgirl and futa stones, as well. not really a fan of futa to be honest. this way, we can keep them split.

Reactions: Yamemai

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
keep futa as a natural selection. futa stones if you get a normal type. and to branch this topic out a bit--does anyone know of a good 3ds emulator for X? Citra can't use most of the codes.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Top floor of the Pokemon center after beating the second gym.
Blast you beat me to it! I just figured it out when I was power leveling a water pokemon when this crazy idea popped into my head. I can get Exp here...what are the chances I can get items to?
This is also where you can get Null berry's

• Haha
Reactions: Man don't hop
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes