*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
What are you trying to do and what issue are you having?
The walkthrough says theres an Aqua Grunt on Route 116, but I've beaten every trainer on the route and still cant enter the Tunnel or progress the "Devon" quest, not a single Aqua Grunt in sight. I've done every quest available before now as well, and have Ralts, Braixen, and Vulpix beaten.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
The walkthrough says theres an Aqua Grunt on Route 116, but I've beaten every trainer on the route and still cant enter the Tunnel or progress the "Devon" quest, not a single Aqua Grunt in sight. I've done every quest available before now as well, and have Ralts, Braixen, and Vulpix beaten.
Have you fought the gym?

robat1324

Feb 27, 2020
I’m having a problem with hatching an egg no matter how much I walk around the description stays the same I even had other eggs hatch before this one I think it happened because a didn’t pick it up in a previous version then picked it up in a newer one

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I’m having a problem with hatching an egg no matter how much I walk around the description stays the same I even had other eggs hatch before this one I think it happened because a didn’t pick it up in a previous version then picked it up in a newer one
That's odd, I just hatched 3 of them to test. Are other eggs doing the same thing?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I have a problem, When i try to interact with kirlia, it says it's still tired from the last session, no matter how many times i rest in bed, it won't change, unlike the other 5. Is there some kind of debug variable i can use to fix this?

Last edited:

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Yup, I'll most likely put it in the next version of the game.
how ambitious are you about this? been thinking that we're all adults... maybe you should make a series for adults. keep the old magic from our childhood but mixed with adult content. I think a lot of people would like that.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes