*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luxorus

Apr 10, 2020
So, one time I went to sleep at home, and woke up with the game telling me that the doorbell is ringing and that I should go check it out, I leave the house and there's nothing there. Was something supposed to happen?
Also I think the eevee eggs take a lot longer to hatch than the others, had a ralts egg going at the same time and it seemed to take a lot longer for the eevee egg. Is that intentional?
I don't mind the challenge of the game myself, but then again I've played through Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation so my opinion is biased I guess.
One last thing is that some of the sprites in battle for the more humanoid pokemon are very real estate heavy, at least in my opinion. I'd like to be able to admire more fully the body of the pokemon than have their slightly oversized heads fill my screen. Can it be adjusted? Of course, this is just my opinion, and its not a big deal.
In any case I do quite like the way the game is going, good job friend.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So just download game and I got this issue on my screen is there a fix to it or not I played the earlier version on joiplay without any issues

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you're still having issues with shadow Pokemon there is the item the Nullberry which weakens the power of shadow moves. This Pokemon game plays more like a traditional RPG to where buffs and debuffs are very helpful in battle (or just use Azumarill).
Had equipped all the pokes w/ them berries in like my 2nd or 3rd go through of the battle and was still beaten, just needed to level and selectively target w/ status and such. Was playing it too much like reg Poke games :p -- They made it too easy, since their main target are kids.

Anyways, got some sleep and such so was able to remember some more stuff.
1. Setting Fly doesn't do anything -- Tried using it from the list (D key IIRC) but nothing. Not sure about the lantern.
2. No leaf stone / link cord / etc in the poke shop?
And I forgot the rest again orx
3. lol, the sprite for Dawn vs Rosa and some of the others. -- Their different sizes and such.

Edit: Speaking of Rpg, wish the poke moves weren't stuck to only 4 [like traditional poke].

Last edited:

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
1693270312070.png
I can't get past these rocks I already beat the second gym and the shadow adventure
Am I missing something or is it for a future version?

Mar 5, 2021
Anyone have probably already commented on it, but can the game be optimized? I don't know why if you run the game it hurts, it's a bit uncomfortable.
There could also be a mode like a fangame I saw once, it would leave you with legendary pokemon at level 100 so you could just focus on the story

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, i'd like to know if there's already evolution stones for Eevee and Ninetales, and if so, where are they? I've been playing the game everytime it updates so i may have seen them but forgot about them, sorry if that's the case.
I currently only have a moon stone.

Last edited:

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Played this game for a few hours and here my current thoughts.
1. I actually like the challenge of the game. Though me being a competitive player may influence that, I do like the overall challenge and the fact it isn't a cake walk, even with the exp share!
2. I do wish there was some sort of replay button for the scenes we only get once (like the one before the marowak bossfight)
3. Maybe a money trainer of some sort? (ik the exp one does give money but not a lot)

4. Healing pokemon at the pokecenter doesn't show up for me (just a nitpick i dont mind)
5. Scenes are nice and i like the selection of pokemon/pokegirls
6. Maybe a few scenes where we can actually see the pregnancy in the future?
Overall, real good start to a pokemon game and I can't wait for more. Nice one mate
Thank you for playing! Yeah I'll be adding a scene area soon! Depending on how my budgets looking I would love to make a Pokegirl version of the game! being able to see pregnancy will be in the game soon!

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
So, one time I went to sleep at home, and woke up with the game telling me that the doorbell is ringing and that I should go check it out, I leave the house and there's nothing there. Was something supposed to happen?
Also I think the eevee eggs take a lot longer to hatch than the others, had a ralts egg going at the same time and it seemed to take a lot longer for the eevee egg. Is that intentional?
I don't mind the challenge of the game myself, but then again I've played through Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation so my opinion is biased I guess.
One last thing is that some of the sprites in battle for the more humanoid pokemon are very real estate heavy, at least in my opinion. I'd like to be able to admire more fully the body of the pokemon than have their slightly oversized heads fill my screen. Can it be adjusted? Of course, this is just my opinion, and its not a big deal.
In any case I do quite like the way the game is going, good job friend.
The doorbell ringing could be a bug . . . or is it? I'll see about lowering the steps needed to hatch Pokemon! As for the challenge I'm still tweaking it, my goal is to have it to where knowledge will be more effective than being a caveman and trying to rip through the game. Like you can get Azumarill, Breloom, and Corviknight, that's a strong core but people aren't used to team building to that level I guess. Yeah, some sprites are kind big, if I shrink them the quality gets kind of Sussy. Also, thank you for playing!

Reactions: Luxorus

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 2886271
I can't get past these rocks I already beat the second gym and the shadow adventure
Am I missing something or is it for a future version?
Future version. This is loosely based off pokemon emerald. You get rock break in the city on the other side. In other words say hello fromsoft for making short cuts that you can see before you get there. I also think this is how you originally got back to mister good since the boat guy wouldn't return at the time for storm reasons but...we have fly so...

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Had equipped all the pokes w/ them berries in like my 2nd or 3rd go through of the battle and was still beaten, just needed to level and selectively target w/ status and such. Was playing it too much like reg Poke games :p -- They made it too easy, since their main target are kids.

Anyways, got some sleep and such so was able to remember some more stuff.
1. Setting Fly doesn't do anything -- Tried using it from the list (D key IIRC) but nothing. Not sure about the lantern.
2. No leaf stone / link cord / etc in the poke shop?
And I forgot the rest again orx
3. lol, the sprite for Dawn vs Rosa and some of the others. -- Their different sizes and such.

Edit: Speaking of Rpg, wish the poke moves weren't stuck to only 4 [like traditional poke].
That's kind of what I'm aiming for, for people to treat it more like an RPG with their way of thinking. Using team building, buffs, and debuffs. People are so used to just Caveman rushing through the games, that this is a culture shock to them. I'll still be adding more items to give more build variety.

1. The fly item I have in game just doesn't interact well with the quick menu. I tried digging into other games that use that plugin and they have the same issue.

2. In the demo I'm not adding everything to the shop just yet, Next update I'm going to fix the trade evolution issue with the game.

3. I have a new dawn sprite that I'll be looking to replace the old one with.

Yeah, if I was better at scripting I would change the four move limits.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hi, i'd like to know if there's already evolution stones for Eevee and Ninetales, and if so, where are they? I've been playing the game everytime it updates so i may have seen them but forgot about them, sorry if that's the case.
I currently only have a moon stone.
Top floor Pokecenter

Reactions: 5k1n3xt

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
The doorbell ringing could be a bug . . . or is it? I'll see about lowering the steps needed to hatch Pokemon! As for the challenge I'm still tweaking it, my goal is to have it to where knowledge will be more effective than being a caveman and trying to rip through the game. Like you can get Azumarill, Breloom, and Corviknight, that's a strong core but people aren't used to team building to that level I guess. Yeah, some sprites are kind big, if I shrink them the quality gets kind of Sussy. Also, thank you for playing!
Hello caveman here...or am I? You can also fish for magickarp for a gyarados. Would recommend since a LOT of thing's in the start are weak to water. Also people need to check back in areas they have been in because Men don't hop keeps adding things to them.
You can also build smart a thing that's even rarer then building a good core team. Beat the second gym mostly with Kirlia by using hypnoses and spamming double team at the start. Draining kiss is also nice

Kasbat

Sep 12, 2021
I have come to ask only the most important of questions.

1. Are the encounters on a day/night cycle and if so will we get an item to change today or night at will.

2. will we get both mach and acro bikes so that we can change at will without having to go to mauville every time we wanna explore a path that needs one or the other.

3. ARE WE GONNA FUCK THE REGIS.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I have come to ask only the most important of questions.

1. Are the encounters on a day/night cycle and if so will we get an item to change today or night at will.

2. will we get both mach and acro bikes so that we can change at will without having to go to mauville every time we wanna explore a path that needs one or the other.

3. ARE WE GONNA FUCK THE REGIS.
1. I don't think there are day/night cycle encounters, I'll check on that.

2. I don't see why not, I'll see about adding both.

3. Why ask this? . . . of course we getting some Regussy!

gtzet

Apr 22, 2018
Heyo, loving the game so far. You think about adding friendship checker for any future potential other friendship evos?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
The Vulpix and Noibat don't learn any new moves when training them.
Thanks for bringing this up to me! Also, you can get heart scales from the top floor of the Pokemon center and talk to the move tutor to learn other moves for them.

rustwat

Mar 29, 2018
POkemon center bottom floor
It says Not Able for Noibat and Vulpix at the move tutor, I haven't tested the egg-Ralts yet. Vaporeon and Braixen are able to learn moves.

Edit
Maybe it is because they start at level 5 instead of level 1, when hatched?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes