*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Don't vote Marowak. I'd like a Pokemon I can keep fucking, not one whose child harvests their skull after birth. Remember, EVERY Cubone wears the skull of its dead mother.
The Pokedex is full of shit. Victini can lose, nothing is written about Entei being able to warp reality (using Unown?), and Kangaskhan babies grow up after three years--meaning that adult Kangaskhan will walk around for a while without a joey in their pouch before getting dicked down by something in their egg group and...
Never really hit me how impossible that is before - pokemon don't give live birth.
...giving live birth to their baby, who doesn't instantly grow to adulthood. Let alone spontaneously generate a baby of their own via parthenogenesis, as the games would imply when you breed more Kangaskhan.

Ambiguity is like the duct tape of world-building. There is a fuck-ton of stuff that makes no sense or contradicts what is written or depicted elsewhere in the Pokemon canon. We just sort of pick and choose from moment to moment.

For example, Pokemon fucking eat each other. Also, there's no way the super common ones like Magikarp, Pidgey, and Wingull can be breeding one egg at a time given the previously stated reality that they are preyed upon by bigger Pokemon who would be eating a fuck ton of them at a time. Garchomp supposedly eats entire flocks of bird Pokemon when it encounters them.

And if Gardevoir ever really made an actual black hole, everyone would be double-plus super-extra mega-dead. To say nothing of Magcargo's unreasonable temperature and the fact that most things would die after touching Alolan Muk, let alone biting or tackling it. And how the fuck do male-only Pokemon exist if babies are always the same species as their mother? The answer is that genetics and Punnett Squares were too hard to code, or the developers (and writers?) figured it wasn't worth the effort, so they just ignored the question.

The content and mechanics can't keep up with the raggedy patchwork lore. Let's not even get started on all the implications of Porygon, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
That's odd, I'll get one fixing them in a later update.
It seems that the tutor guy can only teach moves only on the "Moves" section instead of including the "TutorMoves" section of moves available.
I tested with Alt ninetales and vaporeon (i don't know about the other hybrids or normal pokemon but i don't think that changes much).

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
That's odd, I'll get one fixing them in a later update.
This is because as someone pointed out in a post they do not learn any moves until they evolve. So they can't be tout anything because there's simply nothing for them to learn. It's like hatching a egg. They to will pop up as not being able to learn. So Noibat and valpix might be missing there move list

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Bug report

Something is wrong with mawile's code. Whenever you try to "train" Mawile after you have fucked her you hear braixen's call and get Mawile's blowjob scene. You might want to change the train option to a command that shows a particular scene.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
I think Mawile's affection is bugged because the game let me feed her multiple times without any restrictions

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Okay, after testing for a bit I have found some bugs, one of them possibly game breaking

1)The minor bug is that stealing items with your Eevee daughter's Covet doesn't actually put the item in the pokemon's inventory at the end of the battle. Would be nice to be able to steal some items like Rosa's Swanna's Leftovers.

2)After the first time you use one in battle, Super Potions only heal 50 HP instead of 60 like the description says.

3)The possibly game breaking bug is that after part 2 of the Ralts quest (the one where you have to leave Petalburg Woods trough the south-east entrance), I was not able to re-enter the Woods. Thankfully this solved itself by completing the Ralts quest, but it would have been nice to be able to hunt down some new team members like Phantump sooner.

Edit: Another bug I found is that if you start the Marowak quest and do the Littleroot part of it after starting the Johana delivery quest to talk to dawn in Dewford, Dawn can no longer be encountered there, making the quest impossible to complete. Finishing the Marowak quest does not restore Dawn either

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
bug/glitch w/ the wak quest> If you return home through being teleported (Eg. catch one of the special pokes) you end up stuck & hafta restart the game.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
bug/glitch w/ the wak quest> If you return home through being teleported (Eg. catch one of the special pokes) you end up stuck & hafta restart the game.
I'll get on fixing that, the game has auto save so you can see if you have to save that's not so far away.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Hmm, I'm having difficulties with fishing
it say, i'm supposed to push "Z", but pokemon keep getting away instantly...
Any tip?

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
1693412989945.png
Found May hiding there, while looking out for that damn vulpix I can't fin. No idea if it intended.
Still looking for thatVulpix.

Last edited:

kerthon

Jul 6, 2021
For the grim skull that evolves Vulpix into a special Ninetales, will it be used to evolve other pokemon in the future and if so will we get more grim skulls? I don't want to end up using the only grim skull that will be in the game incase you make other cool alt evolutions I'm more interested in.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes