*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Honestly, I was torn between Arbok because dominate Lamia gf and Seviper because the smile gives me cheecky Laima gf

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
Assuming the current poll stats don't change and Serperior wins, will the runner-up in Dragonair still be added sometimes later down the line?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Onix is an odd pick. Everything else is more or less the same other then type. I fell a little bad for sandaconda only getting 1 vote so far but not enough to change my vote

dogyellow585

Nov 21, 2020
Man I just looked at the roadmap and saw the "let me smash" mode that is in the works, and I wanted to thank you. It's so annoying how some potentially great H games are brought down because of grinds or difficulty. I hope that's implemented soon.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Man I just looked at the roadmap and saw the "let me smash" mode that is in the works, and I wanted to thank you. It's so annoying how some potentially great H games are brought down because of grinds or difficulty. I hope that's implemented soon.
Yup, V0.5 will have it. The reason I didn't put it in earlier is that I want to know the mechanics that will be in the game so that I can give most of the stuff needed to make them easy to get through.

jaka

May 16, 2017
Are the EVs maxed at 504? I have 2 stats at 252 but couldn't add the last 4 points to HP.

4everhades

Jan 27, 2019
como faço pra passar peles pedras da caverna rusturf tem algum item pra isso por que ja procurei no mapa todo e nao encontrei nada e nao consigo mais minera na caverna sao só 4 tentativas e depois aparece isso "você explorou tudo isso" mesmo eu indo dormir

4everhades

Jan 27, 2019
tambem nao consigo ver a segunda cena de sexo com mawile sempre aparece
today didn't seem optimal for breeding.
would you like to processed e corta pra primeira cena

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
2 bug in the 0.42 : cable link don't work on graveler and mawile breeding scene is blocked on the blowjob one

May 22, 2019
2 bug in the 0.42 : cable link don't work on graveler and mawile breeding scene is blocked on the blowjob one
It happens to me to and I went back to the marowak mothers cave after beating her and the fight happened again and I can't finish mays quest and I'm sure i did everything neverminded I finally figured out where the walkthrough is after clicking on it look at the bottom of the screen and you can scroll it right to left I didn't know that because I don't use google sheets often.

Last edited:

simava

Oct 27, 2020
I am blocked at the motherwak battle: she is too difficult. My team is: Lucario(34), Nuzleaf(35), Pelipper(25), Combusken(33), Gardevoir(30), Luxray(33). I defeat Roxanne's Gigalith e Minior with Nuzleaf e Lucario, but when motherwak comes after i'm done. All my pokemon are defeated in ONE HIT and all she uses is multihit attacks, i thought of giving them null berries thinking she was a shadow pokemon, they don't work. I accept challenges, even the other shadow encounters were good (even if a bit frustrating), but this one i can't accept it. My pokemons don't even make a move, those rare moments is only if i use vacum wave and it does barely 1/6 of health. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, the key should be Nuzleaf since he knows bullet seed, but the multi fire attack destroys him immediately.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
I am blocked at the motherwak battle: she is too difficult. My team is: Lucario(34), Nuzleaf(35), Pelipper(25), Combusken(33), Gardevoir(30), Luxray(33). I defeat Roxanne's Gigalith e Minior with Nuzleaf e Lucario, but when motherwak comes after i'm done. All my pokemon are defeated in ONE HIT and all she uses is multihit attacks, i thought of giving them null berries thinking she was a shadow pokemon, they don't work. I accept challenges, even the other shadow encounters were good (even if a bit frustrating), but this one i can't accept it. My pokemons don't even make a move, those rare moments is only if i use vacum wave and it does barely 1/6 of health. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, the key should be Nuzleaf since he knows bullet seed, but the multi fire attack destroys him immediately.
My suggestion is to use vaporeon if you have beaten her boss form: can learn scald, very bulky and can easily complete all the motherwak quest with only her (at least that's what i did).
You can switch her to Luxray: even if i love luxray, the only thing useful to him is intimidate against motherwak.

Reactions: jardinier

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
need help for some reason the kirlia in the dungeon is bug and stuck on she tired for training and i even update it to latest for the gardevoir update and nothing happen it just stuck

any idea how to fix?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes