*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
No, just because I have the sub-gym system. When you beat a gym you can challenge it again but with a new gym leader.
Will Gym Leaders of the same type as the previous one be prioritized over new types? So Korrina and/or Maylene replacing Bea before (if it comes to it) others coming in and changing the Gym type?

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
it's nice that this theme is being taken up again for a game.. but how long will it last?
it'd be real shit if I invest myself into the game just to see it killed off on copyright grounds - inb4 Leaf on Fire

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
it's nice that this theme is being taken up again for a game.. but how long will it last?
it'd be real shit if I invest myself into the game just to see it killed off on copyright grounds - inb4 Leaf on Fire
That would suck. Hopefully if that ever does happen the dev will have enough support to modify the game to appease the Japanese tyrant

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Will Gym Leaders of the same type as the previous one be prioritized over new types? So Korrina and/or Maylene replacing Bea before (if it comes to it) others coming in and changing the Gym type?
It's by vote but I do try to keep with the theme when possible.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
quick question, is it possible that Dawn doesn't appear in Dewford Town if you pick Rosa instead of her when you want to complete the Marowak Cult? Because if it's the reason why I can't find Dawn in Dewford Town, I'll pick my first save and pick Dawn instead of Rosa
Sorry for the late reply. Dawn disappears just because I forgot a trigger when the quest starts, that should be fixed in the latest version.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello everyone! To celebrate Cirno day this is the (Late) Cirno day update! It's not a big one but it has some neat stuff, I hope you enjoy it. Think of this as a little gift before update 0.5! Just know that the boss is really strong!
Changes:
Fix: Mawile's training scenes SHOULD be working as intended
Fix: The link cable should allow you to get Golem
Fix: The Link cable should be found in all Pokemon centers now
Added: Hybrid Gardevoir
Special: For some reason, there are frozen frogs everywhere that lead to route 115 (Needs to have beaten the V0.4 boss)

Reactions: rippen317 and gtzet

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
Man don't hop the Strongest Dress is an item for the next pokemon that's coming in the next update or it's for someone that is already implemented?
Also maybe i'm just too nerdy or it's because i was overleveled when fighting Cirno (my team was around lvl 38) but i think with ninetales skull form was too easy: i waited that the hail the opposing ninetales set up while i was dragon dance and swept with every single pokemon including cirno (even though i ev trained her)

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Man don't hop the Strongest Dress is an item for the next pokemon that's coming in the next update or it's for someone that is already implemented?
Also maybe i'm just too nerdy or it's because i was overleveled when fighting Cirno (my team was around lvl 38) but i think with ninetales skull form was too easy: i waited that the hail the opposing ninetales set up while i was dragon dance and swept with every single pokemon including cirno (even though i ev trained her)
Yeah grim skull is easily a top Pokémon and trivializes a lot of stuff. I'll be taking a look at her when version 1.0 comes around. The strongest dress will give you a unique Gardevoir form. It's coming in a future update.

Reactions: ZBlaze
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes