*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
loving this. bit of an odd question, but is there any plan to add more than just male trainer on fem pokemon sort of stuff? I'm aware it'd be a lot more work, so really just a question moreso than a request, but I would be interested in seeing some male pokemon on fem trainer, especially still including preggnancy sort of stuff, or even mxm. Yes, I know, I'm weird, but considering the game, I think everyone else here is too :p just wanted to know, that's all!

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I hope we get some ability to manipulate IVs, and a better system for berry farming; they keep just being gone when I come back

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
welp, here's a fun bug when using Covet with Vaporeon against Roxanne's Relicanth while it's poisoned with Toxic

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
[Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: NameError
Message: undefined local variable or method `target' for #<PokeBattle_AI>

Backtrace:
190:AI_Move_Utilities:86:in `pbCalcTypeModPokemon'
187:AI_Switch:120:in `block in pbEnemyShouldWithdrawEx?'
187:AI_Switch:94:in `each'
187:AI_Switch:94:in `each_with_index'
187:AI_Switch:94:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdrawEx?'
187:AI_Switch:6:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdraw?'
208:pokeBattle_BattlePalace:191:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdraw?'
209:pokeBattle_BattleArena:215:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdraw?'
185:pokeBattle_AI:64:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
180:Battle_Phase_Command:200:in `block in pbCommandPhaseLoop'

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
why not make the "trade" evolutions just a level 30 or so thing?
I hope we get some ability to manipulate IVs, and a better system for berry farming; they keep just being gone when I come back
welp, here's a fun bug when using Covet with Vaporeon against Roxanne's Relicanth while it's poisoned with Toxic

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
[Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: NameError
Message: undefined local variable or method `target' for #<PokeBattle_AI>

Backtrace:
190:AI_Move_Utilities:86:in `pbCalcTypeModPokemon'
187:AI_Switch:120:in `block in pbEnemyShouldWithdrawEx?'
187:AI_Switch:94:in `each'
187:AI_Switch:94:in `each_with_index'
187:AI_Switch:94:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdrawEx?'
187:AI_Switch:6:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdraw?'
208:pokeBattle_BattlePalace:191:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdraw?'
209:pokeBattle_BattleArena:215:in `pbEnemyShouldWithdraw?'
185:pokeBattle_AI:64:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
180:Battle_Phase_Command:200:in `block in pbCommandPhaseLoop'
It was simpler to have trade evos linked to an item, the link cable can be gotten on the top floor of the Pokemon center.

I'm working on trying to get bottlecaps to work for IVs, as for berries I'll be looking at the bushes.

Yeah, there are a few odd interactions to cause stuff like this to happen, unfortunately, my skills aren't enough to fix these things. Like fishish rend will crash the game if the user isn't going first.

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
NINETALES_3.png
I made this small edit for the Grim Ninetales team icon because I use both Ninetales anthros in my team and wanted to be able to see which is which at a glance.
Maybe you can put this in the next patch as a placeholder icon?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, there are a few odd interactions to cause stuff like this to happen, unfortunately, my skills aren't enough to fix these things. Like fishish rend will crash the game if the user isn't going first.
yeah, if it's something weird because of *just* that long specific set of circumstances, that's not something worth worrying about, especially since it didn't crash the game.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
How long do i gotta wait for kirlia or any mon in this case in order to interact with them again?
side note in the walkthrough the discord link is expired
and where to i find the grunts previously defeated im not gonna go out of my way looking for it right now

Last edited:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
How long do i gotta wait for kirlia or any mon in this case in order to interact with them again?
side note in the walkthrough the discord link is expired
Kirlia is a special case, but everyone's fertility is on a 3-day cycle, if that's what you're asking

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Kirlia is a special case, but everyone's fertility is on a 3-day cycle, if that's what you're asking
i checked previous pages and found its after a marowak fight but got no clue how to get to it im just goona assume its a story thing and ill encounter it later i do have vaporeon now though...

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
I checked the images in the game files and I can't find a color version of that picture, so I can only assume it's just some WIP event to be added in the next patch. The image does look wholesome af tho so looking forward to that event being in the game.

Omius

Jan 18, 2019
I checked the images in the game files and I can't find a color version of that picture, so I can only assume it's just some WIP event to be added in the next patch. The image does look wholesome af tho so looking forward to that event being in the game.
Same

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes