*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyle151

Apr 17, 2021
all of the pokemon in the basement just refuses to allow me to feed them.

did i miss something?

it just says they refuse to acknowledge me, or looks at me with unyielding rage.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Ralts hybrids get Technician? I mean it's not a bad ability by any means, but I don't really see the synergy here, unless movepools are different

Zimmer158

Sep 26, 2018
Hey, I'm playing on v0.49 and I can't initiate the start of the Packed with Love quest with Johanna. I completed Wak of the Shadpws before trying to start this quest

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
So after playing the latest version I only encountered one big bug when I pressed 'Yes' to the prompt to take me to the Patreon page, which then proceeded to freeze the game, making me have to reload a save.

Other than that I can say that the Grim Ninetales needs some balancing: I think her base stats can be reduced by a bit, and I think she also needs a better physical Fire move than Flame Wheel.

I also think the Bike should be added sooner or later because it's not fun spending 15 minutes running around Oldale to hatch eggs if you're searching for a specific nature (or just want another egg because the first one is particularly bad). And IIRC the Bike shop is in Mauvile, the same town with the third Gym.

Other than that, great job so far, and looking forward to whatever gets added in the next version.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Fletchling can be found in the grass between petalburg and the whismur tunnel
THINK YOU! I Know I'm going to need it in the future and I don't recall that pokemon being in that area the last time I went looking for pokemon. Even if it just takes a tiny amount off the egg steps I'll be happy! I've done enough egg hatching in violet think you vary much

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes