*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I am blocked at the motherwak battle: she is too difficult. My team is: Lucario(34), Nuzleaf(35), Pelipper(25), Combusken(33), Gardevoir(30), Luxray(33). I defeat Roxanne's Gigalith e Minior with Nuzleaf e Lucario, but when motherwak comes after i'm done. All my pokemon are defeated in ONE HIT and all she uses is multihit attacks, i thought of giving them null berries thinking she was a shadow pokemon, they don't work. I accept challenges, even the other shadow encounters were good (even if a bit frustrating), but this one i can't accept it. My pokemons don't even make a move, those rare moments is only if i use vacum wave and it does barely 1/6 of health. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, the key should be Nuzleaf since he knows bullet seed, but the multi fire attack destroys him immediately.
There's different ways of going about it. Some people just use Azumarill or hybrid Vaporeon and laugh at the fight, some use Corviknight. You can also burn her lowering her attack power, any Pokemon with a move that steals can take away her thick club weakening her attack, Moves that change abilities can get rid of parental bond weakening her, abuse using an Intimidate Pokemon works, lower accuracy strategies as well, etc. This game can be tough, no doubt about that. But It's about looking at the issue and seeing the tools in the game for it, Sometimes what's in your current toolbox isn't enough so you have to reevaluate and plan. and if you need team building help there's the discord or even here sometimes (It's harder for me to keep up here).

simava

Oct 27, 2020
There's different ways of going about it. Some people just use Azumarill or hybrid Vaporeon and laugh at the fight, some use Corviknight. You can also burn her lowering her attack power, any Pokemon with a move that steals can take away her thick club weakening her attack, Moves that change abilities can get rid of parental bond weakening her, abuse using an Intimidate Pokemon works, lower accuracy strategies as well, etc. This game can be tough, no doubt about that. But It's about looking at the issue and seeing the tools in the game for it, Sometimes what's in your current toolbox isn't enough so you have to reevaluate and plan. and if you need team building help there's the discord or even here sometimes (It's harder for me to keep up here).
I never played so tactically, i only used STAB attacks (likes mach punch and flame wheel to infernape, instead of Sunny Day) so i will take a differenti look at my team. On another note, where can i find azumarill and corviknight? The Pokédex shows maril in the Sea but i don't have a fishing rod nor surf, and is there a way to get a leafstone to evolve nuzleaf into shiftry?

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
Hey, did you think about making the list of the current pokemons that can do... "funny stuff"?

Merkitas

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry but what is the save file location? I want to back up my save and it isn't in `C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\GAMENAME` like what the text file said.

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
I never played so tactically, i only used STAB attacks (likes mach punch and flame wheel to infernape, instead of Sunny Day) so i will take a differenti look at my team. On another note, where can i find azumarill and corviknight? The Pokédex shows maril in the Sea but i don't have a fishing rod nor surf, and is there a way to get a leafstone to evolve nuzleaf into shiftry?
the walkthrough have the location of all the present pokemon and the canne is given in the 2nd badge town

jaka

May 16, 2017
I am blocked at the motherwak battle: she is too difficult. My team is: Lucario(34), Nuzleaf(35), Pelipper(25), Combusken(33), Gardevoir(30), Luxray(33). I defeat Roxanne's Gigalith e Minior with Nuzleaf e Lucario, but when motherwak comes after i'm done. All my pokemon are defeated in ONE HIT and all she uses is multihit attacks, i thought of giving them null berries thinking she was a shadow pokemon, they don't work. I accept challenges, even the other shadow encounters were good (even if a bit frustrating), but this one i can't accept it. My pokemons don't even make a move, those rare moments is only if i use vacum wave and it does barely 1/6 of health. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, the key should be Nuzleaf since he knows bullet seed, but the multi fire attack destroys him immediately.
Here's my strategy:

You need to control the HP of the Gigalith such that you don't immediately kill it or reduce it too low. I used a Vigoroth to control the Gigalith and deal chip damage until Roxanne either waste a potion on it and then switched out the Gigalith. When she switched out the Gigalith due to low HP (Not 100% confirmed since I did on the 2nd try), it will not be Marowak.

I forgot the pokemon's name, but it's not a threat to Lucario. When she switched out Gigalith, you switched in Lucario (quick claw equipped if not MAX spd EV) and spam calm mind/whatever SPATK boosting power move you want until you max it just to be safe. Afterwards, it's just a simple sweep.

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Questions, (things I can't fully understand): are we winning money only by defeating other Trainers? Pokemon we get (after 6th one), which are getting sent into "Box 1" - where can I find it? And are we getting "fun time" with Pokemon (the ones we can breed) after they are getting evolved or something?

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
Questions, (things I can't fully understand): are we winning money only by defeating other Trainers? Pokemon we get (after 6th one), which are getting sent into "Box 1" - where can I find it? And are we getting "fun time" with Pokemon (the ones we can breed) after they are getting evolved or something?
money when defeating player or sold the nugget/ star sand ... found,
the box is in the pc in pokemon center like in the original game
the fun time is only with the pokemons non catchable in your basement after defeting them

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
quick question, is it possible that Dawn doesn't appear in Dewford Town if you pick Rosa instead of her when you want to complete the Marowak Cult? Because if it's the reason why I can't find Dawn in Dewford Town, I'll pick my first save and pick Dawn instead of Rosa

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonCultivation-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
Damn, Dragonair actually overtook Serperior in the poll.

Will they both be in the game eventually, and this poll just decides who gets added first?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes