*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Thank you for playing! Yeah I'll be adding a scene area soon! Depending on how my budgets looking I would love to make a Pokegirl version of the game! being able to see pregnancy will be in the game soon!
letitbeharukaletitbeharukaletitbeharuka
atleast dawn maybe???? holy jeez id love that

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
For the grim skull that evolves Vulpix into a special Ninetales, will it be used to evolve other pokemon in the future and if so will we get more grim skulls? I don't want to end up using the only grim skull that will be in the game incase you make other cool alt evolutions I'm more interested in.
There will be more grim skulls, and more grim skull forms.

Reactions: kerthon

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Ok that new quest is bugged to hell. I go exploring Rustboro, walk into Gal's place, get the cult quest instantly (hadn't even fought Roxanne yet, but it says she disappeared). Fight Roxanne, get the scene. I go to Littleroot, gotta fight cultists. NBD. Go to Dewford, get forced into the event when I go looking for Dawn. After the event, Dawn no longer appears in Dewford. I fly to Rustboro, immediately have to fight cultists. Right after the fight, I get hauled to Gal's place and the quest completed. Then I traveled to the tunnel area and found Dawn and Rosa and got to go after the cultist boss. Still no Dawn in Dewford.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Ok that new quest is bugged to hell. I go exploring Rustboro, walk into Gal's place, get the cult quest instantly (hadn't even fought Roxanne yet, but it says she disappeared). Fight Roxanne, get the scene. I go to Littleroot, gotta fight cultists. NBD. Go to Dewford, get forced into the event when I go looking for Dawn. After the event, Dawn no longer appears in Dewford. I fly to Rustboro, immediately have to fight cultists. Right after the fight, I get hauled to Gal's place and the quest completed. Then I traveled to the tunnel area and found Dawn and Rosa and got to go after the cultist boss. Still no Dawn in Dewford.
Wait wait, what version of the game you have? Did you download the 0.41 version?

Last edited:

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Super Quick, V0.42 is out and it (Hopefully) fixes some of the game-breaking issues. Things like spelling and some sprite placement haven't been fixed but will in the future. Pretty sick today so can't do much, Hope you enjoy it and that this fix any issues you were having.
Fix: After Wak of the shadow you can now do the Packed with love quest!
Fix: If something forced you into your house or you saved there before the version update, after beating MotherWak you will be locked. That has been fixed by just teleporting you to the chair.
Fix: Gardevoir finally goes by Gardevoir and not Kirlia (This one thing kept undoing itself for some reason)
Fix: Mawile now has both trainings available and no longer uses Braixen's cry
Added: The Link Cable item has been added
Added: You can now mine in Rusturf Tunnel (Near where the Pokemon is, this is just a test of how good it is with money)
Note: There are things in the game that are set-ups for the next quest not bugs!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes