*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I have a problem, When i try to interact with kirlia, it says it's still tired from the last session, no matter how many times i rest in bed, it won't change, unlike the other 5. Is there some kind of debug variable i can use to fix this?
Continue the story

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Dang was that Magma + Aqua double battle hard; the 2 shadow mons curb stomped me with their shadow skills, especially that AoE one -.- & couldn't play on their weakness to finish them quickly.

Anyways, is there no Devon / quest to deliver letter to Steven?

Ps. Forgot what else I was going to mention.
Oh right: wish we could find pokes easier, like I wanted to catch a ralts for the dex entry but they never appeared! And couple other things.
Edit: wrong thing; should probably change the color of the sprites for the shadow pokes; I had ignored the text the first time battling them and didn't realize the shi-whatev and houndoom were. Woulda help more to give visual aid then some text.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
You guys are talking about Vulpix/Ninetails, I didn't encountered none of them... What did I missed?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Dang was that Magma + Aqua double battle hard; the 2 shadow mons curb stomped me with their shadow skills, especially that AoE one -.- & couldn't play on their weakness to finish them quickly.

Anyways, is there no Devon / quest to deliver letter to Steven?

Ps. Forgot what else I was going to mention.
Oh right: wish we could find pokes easier, like I wanted to catch a ralts for the dex entry but they never appeared! And couple other things.
Edit: wrong thing; should probably change the color of the sprites for the shadow pokes; I had ignored the text the first time battling them and didn't realize the shi-whatev and houndoom were. Woulda help more to give visual aid then some text.
If you're still having issues with shadow Pokemon there is the item the Nullberry which weakens the power of shadow moves. This Pokemon game plays more like a traditional RPG to where buffs and debuffs are very helpful in battle (or just use Azumarill).

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I have no idea who that is so I searched the forums and didn't find a dev or artist. Just saw stuff like "praise Slaanesh" and "Slannesh would be proud". Assuming joking or Slannesh might have a cult idk lol. I'm curious though and I'm going to look for their art or game if that picture made you think of them.
Nevermind, I might be dumb lmao. Google cleared things up
Weeeell, you're not wrong about the cult thing. :D

They're right up your alley if you happen to like "murderfucking". LITERALLY!

sfire213

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if it's the order I did things, but I cannot progress with the Packed with Love quest(Find Dawn in Dewford). I started this after finishing the Wak of the Shadows quest.

Omius

Jan 18, 2019
i keep trying to rebread my pokemon but i keep getting a messsage that say's it's not an optimal day

Charliew12

Nov 10, 2021
Played this game for a few hours and here my current thoughts.
1. I actually like the challenge of the game. Though me being a competitive player may influence that, I do like the overall challenge and the fact it isn't a cake walk, even with the exp share!
2. I do wish there was some sort of replay button for the scenes we only get once (like the one before the marowak bossfight)
3. Maybe a money trainer of some sort? (ik the exp one does give money but not a lot)

4. Healing pokemon at the pokecenter doesn't show up for me (just a nitpick i dont mind)
5. Scenes are nice and i like the selection of pokemon/pokegirls
6. Maybe a few scenes where we can actually see the pregnancy in the future?
Overall, real good start to a pokemon game and I can't wait for more. Nice one mate

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes