ATFox

Jun 3, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm getting some errors and saw that a few others had the same problem, but didn't see a solution yet.
For me its in ashwood with the back-alley guy and the bug catchers brothers.
The error is FMOD error (67) both times.

Ow and I'm running from mac with Wine (tried PlayonMac too but gave the same result.)

Anyone know what to do?

View attachment 294694 View attachment 294695
I think I may have found a way to fix this problem in Wine!! First you need to open Wineskin (The one with the game in it) and follow this path, Advanced>Tools>Winetricks after you have opened Winetricks click, "Update Winetricks" once you are done updating, click the search bar and type in "MIDI" and click "dlls" Check the box that says "General MIDI DLS Collection" and click "Run" it should work at this point. I Hope this Helps. :3

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
I think I may have found a way to fix this problem in Wine!! First you need to open Wineskin (The one with the game in it) and follow this path, Advanced>Tools>Winetricks after you have opened Winetricks click, "Update Winetricks" once you are done updating, click the search bar and type in "MIDI" and click "dlls" Check the box that says "General MIDI DLS Collection" and click "Run" it should work at this point. I Hope this Helps. :3
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it!

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Cliffshore is the next canonical destination, because you (are supposed to) get Flash and the gym is much easier.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice idea, but i dont like the main character. not cute and curvy enough. can i force opponents toget fucked too? which pokemons will be covered? (list?) keep it up looks promising!

D

Deleted member 584847

Game of my dreamz. I just hope the animations will be better in the future :D

Reactions: spammie

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
hey guys, I need help. After getting first badge, I went through forest and got to ashwood town. And now I just dont know what to do and where I can get pokemon which can cut down trees.

D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys, I need help. After getting first badge, I went through forest and got to ashwood town. And now I just dont know what to do and where I can get pokemon which can cut down trees.
Hey man. When you enter the forest (i guess after you get badge?), there is a guy standing right in the beggining of the forest, kind of looks like he is carring a tree log over his shoulder i think. you will make a deal with him and he would accompany you through the forest. hes got a Scyther with him that knows how to use cut, and once you will come out of the forest in the ashwood city, he should give you HM# with cut.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I tell you what...I planned from YEARS to do this thing,a hentai game from Pokemon WITH the original system from the official games,but the stupid Essencials from XP don't do this on my shitty computer,then i Found some "DS" version from the thing,but i can use this on as reference (yeah,i don't will copy,i like fuck players as a male characters,maybe a Gardevoir,Luppuny,Butterfree or at least a Lugia). I just need to find some "Material" to this...Or make my own way...(The Horrific Sad and HARD way)

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I tell you what...I planned from YEARS to do this thing,a hentai game from Pokemon WITH the original system from the official games,but the stupid Essencials from XP don't do this on my shitty computer,then i Found some "DS" version from the thing,but i can use this on as reference (yeah,i don't will copy,i like fuck players as a male characters,maybe a Gardevoir,Luppuny,Butterfree or at least a Lugia). I just need to find some "Material" to this...Or make my own way...(The Horrific Sad and HARD way)
Butterfree?

Oct 16, 2018
I have an idea for the game. dont know if others would like it, but what about if not every trainer of each "type" is fuckable? like only 1 particular "female swimmer" is fuckable and you have to find her. I think it'd be more satisfying that way, and it'd give the player more incentive to battle every trainer. but most importantly, it gives dev more time to work on other things and then later he can go back and drop in that fuckable trainer with a unique scene. I think it'd be better than the current set up where almost every trainer of every type is immediately fuckable but with all the same scene.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes