RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I think it's possible to redo events that make you choose a specific outcome if you unlock your mindscape in the mansion. I haven't tested it out myself yet though
it's not possible to change your choices the memory room only serves to replay the sex scenes and also see what you haven't unlocked yet

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Are the side quests obvious where they are? I'm worried I missed them, currently at the 3rd gym right now
define obvious,

you will usually need to backtrack but the start of the quest has an exclamation bubble above them and you start unlocking them after gym 3 and then you get 2 after every gym you beat there are 4 side quest in the game at the current moment

Reactions: weezywasnthere

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Which gym allows to use surf?
gym five, there where a bug that caused the game to award the wrong badge fixed that now in latest version and talking to the gym leader again should grant you the ability to Surf

i am working on making it HM free but at the moment you need a Pokemon to surf

Reactions: MaredWar13
May 11, 2023
define obvious,

you will usually need to backtrack but the start of the quest has an exclamation bubble above them and you start unlocking them after gym 3 and then you get 2 after every gym you beat there are 4 side quest in the game at the current moment
I mean does the game say try talking to an npc to unlock the quest or do I have to backtrack and just talk to everyone, also when do you get hm fly. backtracking is brutal without it

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I mean does the game say try talking to an npc to unlock the quest or do I have to backtrack and just talk to everyone, also when do you get hm fly. backtracking is brutal without it
You just have to backtrack and then you see an NPC or (Object) with a bubble above their head to start the quest,

see it from the good side you can triple the speed animation so it shouldn't take too much time

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
it's definitely possible for a sex scene or two, but if I give extra equipment to the girl I probably gonna need to come up with something for the boy since they both deserve nice things
Why not seperate the possibilities: upper body gets male/female options and the crotch gets penis/vagina/both. if you want you can give a variable head? Not sure how much freedom and transformation you want to give and can give.

ImACuck

May 2, 2018
it's not possible to change your choices the memory room only serves to replay the sex scenes and also see what you haven't unlocked yet
sad, i missed the lose to team aqua event on the ss anne (according to the memory room) and i kinda want to unlock that

DDM2

Jul 29, 2017
So you can get infinite Magikarps if you have a full party when talking to the Magikarp guy before MT. Moon in the Pokemon Center, they're placed in the box for you without having to pay for them. karps.jpg

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
what am i supposed to do after iono hhacked the robots at the mansion (after ms.anne).
quest still says tha i have to continue sth in the building but i cant find anything

ok nvm i tink i found the door

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes