3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
I've completed everything for now. A two pokemon team is all I need to win. :D

Also, I wish the Z key was also an enter button, cause it's annoying not using it. D:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Def doesn't nullify their argument. The dev has straight up told people it was intended that way. That means that when in reference to the difficulty you should assume it is as intended and isn't just rough around the edges.

There's a big difference between hard, and artificial grind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But hey, it's their game, they can do what they want with it. But that doesn't mean we can't criticise it. Personally? I think memory editors are your best friend for things like this. lol.

Also. If you want a good challenge for a pokemon game there are far better rom hacks that handle balance FAR better for difficult but not overly grindy. Look at Pokemon Vega. Difficulty through better AI, team composition. Etc. Not situations where you need to grind. lol
No, he did say it's rough around the edges because of stuff like that and that he ewill start changing it after completing the base game. You obviously are simply reading the last interactions in which he's annoyed at people. And for fuck's sake, do NOT compare an alpha 0.1 with a finished game.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Dude the damn thing used roar as its first attack on me. I saw the level and I'm like ouch this is a lost with my 1 level 14. Roar!....guess not
Actually it would have been better if you could have captured it, it's quite useful if that Mightyena is a female with intimidation.

Last edited:

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Will all scenes be frames, or are you planning on having some text scenes as well? I think that would be a cool way to expand scene variety without the burden of requiring art a la The Last Soveriegn.

On an "I hope you add this" note, I get that the base premise of the game's plot is the hunt for genetic variation that allows humanity to crossbreed with pokemon, and that the field egg group is the only currently known possibility for that to happen in the short term. Regardless, I think that the "looking to introduce genetic variation through splicing" thing opens a couple interesting doors.

With that in mind, I hope that you add in various non-humanoid partner options. Full sandbox at-will matches are pretty unrealistic to expect, but it would be cool to work certain "feral" partners into the game as options. Eevee would be a cool candidate for splicing storyline things and you could lean into the Vaporeon meme or something... There's an obvious one in ditto, too. Even some of the ones that blur the line between beast and humanoid like Ampharos would be kinda cool. Pokephilia is one of my favorite degenerate genres and I would like to have the option to romance/pet/fuck some of the more beast-y pokemon.

Only question then is whether or not Patreon would get mad, but they might be peeved by the humanoid stuff anyway. Subscribestar?

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
The final plottwist of the game should be that our starter betrays us and becomes the generic RPG/Anime-final boss because she's just too OP to keep in-check. Just a thought I got purely based on those Pokedex descriptions and the fact that we can't hit that yet.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Hello Dev

Don't you worry about Nintendo suing you for copyright violations? I know that's what those guys enjoy doing.

Nov 1, 2018
You can use Wine. I can confirm this runs under linux with it. And they have a prebuilt package for it.

You might also be able to compile Lutris or Bottles if you want a gui to manage windows software.

But in reality you're likely going to be pretty limited in what you can get to run on Mac OS due to how locked down it is.
Thanks

Aug 30, 2021
i think it would be a good idea to bill this game as something more geared towards experienced pokemon fans, as i noticed straight out of the gate in the first fight bruteforcing it wasn't going to win it so i had to make use of the copious amounts of stat debuffs in order to cinch it. that said, when do i get to fuck adalass?

edit: actually are there any h-scenes in this version?
There are four scenes, three of which are with a Lopunny you are highly encouraged to acquire. The fourth is between the player character and the first Gym Leader, which you can trigger after you defeat her.

Aug 30, 2021
I wonder if a fem protag will ever be added? I want to recreate the Houndoom meme
You'll have to hope the developer either makes a sequel, or someone else makes a project in this vein. The developer has stated that this particular game will only have a male Player Character to keep the "feature creep" from getting out of hand.

gamermangaming

Jul 23, 2020
I have already provided many crutches. The PC in your room has 5 potions, you have that super potion, and a vending machine + 3000 Money all from the get go. Right beside said PC is a Leftovers held item.

It really isn't the fault of the game that you as the player don't explore.

EDIT: I'm going to avoid any other comments talking about difficulty. I have answered this particular question a few dozen times already, and it's pretty pointless to repeat myself. If you find the game too difficult, too bad. Git gud. If you want to play the game only for the Hentai, you can always dig around in the game's folder for the artwork. This entire comment thread has people saying the game is too hard, too EASY, and not well balanced. I cannot tailor this game's difficulty to everyone's taste. No matter how I tweak it, people are going to complain. Stop it, get some help.
based god

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes