3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
okay finished it
we could spend ages arguing why pokemon games could be better and what could be added there to improve gameplay so i'm not gonna do it
instead my advice is: focus on storyline it doesn't need to be pompous just a one that has an solid ending
also let us roam the world, because at the end of the day pokemons were alyways about your team of fluffers and adventure that you had with them
Game_7n7TmVwj9j.png

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
I think I have done everything that's possible in this build. Does anyone know where I can find the EXP share and are there more battles against the rival besides the first one? Wondering what the evolutions of the fish look like :p

Edit: Nevermind, read in earlier comments that I should have talked to Asha even more before battling the gym leader to get the Exp Share.... Too bad..

Last edited:

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
did you use a team of at least 4 to finish the first part of this alpha? I only went through it with one pokemon... it's not difficult, I would say too easy and I'm not a native player playing pokemon, I seriously started playing it in emerald and left it and now I see this and said "we'll see if it's true" and I didn't use another More than the initial one, it shouldn't be like that...

and I didn't even bother to put the image as I said, only with the initial one, in fact I expected that something H would happen with it already evolved but... nothing...
This goes back to my point of "...the starter is busted".

The starting Pokemon in this game is, especially after evolving, abnormally strong. It has an amazing typing, an amazing signature move(s), and a good move pool otherwise, alongside good base stats. Comparing it to official starters, their is maybe two that are even anywhere comparable. And I mean that in the sense that there's only been two other starters that I would say are on the same level of strength, or at least usability, as a legendary Pokemon.

The starter is good enough to completely ignore the difficulty curve of the game because it's just that strong.

This isn't normal for Pokemon mind you, let alone for games like this that try to be more difficult than the actual Pokemon games.

It's why the difficulty curve of this game is weird.

"This game is supposed to be difficult so I'll throw illegal pokemon and spike the levels up immediately to show you how tough this region is comparatively"

also this game

"Here's your starting Pokemon that when evolved once trivializes pretty much every encounter, oh and this buffed special Lopunny too just in case. Have fun!"

There's an identity crisis here that could really be solved by focusing more on having an engaging story with a decent/strong conclusion rather than trying to make a purposely hard game.

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
So this game is hard I kinda like it why do people talk about challenge when leftovers are in your room >_>? and pokemon spawn outside the pokemoncenter I was level 10 before I even encountered a trainer
It's not exactly hard just tedious is all. And so far the duty of finding a balance in encounters is up to the players, grinding is needed but it's very easy to go overboard with it and then any challenge becomes a joke. Too little and you only have rng to help or fuck you over, too much and you steamroll everything in your path. Not really sure what level you would need to be to have a decent fight and not just blow through it

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
okay finished it
we could spend ages arguing why pokemon games could be better and what could be added there to improve gameplay so i'm not gonna do it
instead my advice is: focus on storyline it doesn't need to be pompous just a one that has an solid ending
also let us roam the world, because at the end of the day pokemons were alyways about your team of fluffers and adventure that you had with them
View attachment 2192857
How the fuck did you get the Gengar, Vaporeon, Umbreon and Typloshion?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Is that even possible or are you just trolling :ROFLMAO:
what do you think anon ? :sneaky:
left click on "Game.exe" copy it and paste shortcut on desktop
click properties and add "debug" to the end of line described as "Target"
it should look like /Game.exe"debug
enjoy debug mode

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
"If the game cannot be beat, use the Engine of Cheat." - Some Tzu

This game is the Dark Souls of Pokemon titles. It really makes you feel like you're Ace Catch'em. 10/10 would catch them all again ("them" being strange animal diseases and cross-species parasites).

fledglingscout

Nov 5, 2022
There's five potions in Caleb's PC at the very start of the game, so throwin' the Super Pot on the first Asha fight is not even necessary, though I'll admit it was an odd fight. Then I saw my initial had a nature that gave -Spd, which was making it far more difficult that it really is. Love Asha's design, I like blue hair a lot, and the portraits for her and trainer during fight look amazin'.

Hoping this game does reach its end!

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Ok...Most people will probably ask for Gardevoir and stuff.
But what about unpredictable choices?
Surprised me,maybe some unexpected pokemon becomes Sexy like Gengar or Blastoise
But anyways,will look with curiosity and with interested

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes