3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

dfrgh

Oct 28, 2019
Is there a way for us to use those waifumons like other regular pokemons for battling and train there exp as well?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, I gotcha. Since Lopunny and Gardevoir are interchangable with the Normal typing and there are gonna be more than 6 Waifumons, than my only complaint is pretty much gone now. Thank you for the explanation. Although I now have to wonder if the hidden grotto (if there are going to be more than one) will be able to fit all the mons in it depending on how many of them will be in the game. (You don't have to give a number, just saying they'll fit/it will be expanded will suffice.)

Best regards, and I hope you have a good rest of your day/night.
The Hidden Grotto will be expanded in future. There is no fixed number so I'll just make it bigger and bigger the more Waifumons I introduce.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, fair assesment. I too, prefer to have Pokemon of mixed elements on my team, for coverage. However, the next 'Special Event' Pokemon to be introduced is Zoroark, who will be Dark/Posion type. As for Gardevoir, I thought long and hard what typing I would give her to replace Fairy, and Normal seem to be the best fit.

You are correct, Lopunny does cover the Normal typing, but since Gardevoir is primarily SP. Atk based, she can be your counterpart on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Either way, there will be much more than 6 Waifumons with augmented stats, and each one can be a good fit for your team depending on your playstyle/build. Ultimately, you have to swap some of your waifus out and change them around.

Hope you find this answer satisfying. Best regards.
Smogark happy to know that there will be other waifumons not in the human-like egg group. Was one of biggest concerns considering a lot of the mons are conventionally attractive as stated prior. Concern gone now.

No problem. I apparently have no control over this thread and who uploads the links eventhough I own it. Strange system here in F95.
Smogark also feel need to tell you that F95 IS technically a pirating site. So will always inevitably be people posting early links for Patreon early access stuff. Would recommend not to worry about really. Think you said Patreon has a week early access. People are stingy, but people also like supporting content if they enjoy it enough. The pirates will pirate, and those that appreciate it will give money for it.

Edit: Smogark forgot sentence. Put sentence in.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, fair assesment. I too, prefer to have Pokemon of mixed elements on my team, for coverage. However, the next 'Special Event' Pokemon to be introduced is Zoroark, who will be Dark/Posion type. As for Gardevoir, I thought long and hard what typing I would give her to replace Fairy, and Normal seem to be the best fit.

You are correct, Lopunny does cover the Normal typing, but since Gardevoir is primarily SP. Atk based, she can be your counterpart on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Either way, there will be much more than 6 Waifumons with augmented stats, and each one can be a good fit for your team depending on your playstyle/build. Ultimately, you have to swap some of your waifus out and change them around.

Hope you find this answer satisfying. Best regards.
Nice to know that there'll be more than six. Though I do still think that maybe you should tweak the starter's ability to not be Unaware, or not have Fake Tears be part of her starting moveset, since I feel that a good bit of the problems people are facing is due to them jumping straight into the battle and thinking that Fake Tears will help, when it doesn't. Not everyone is gonna think to check their Pokemon's ability right from the start, and while I get that you expect people to, they evidently won't. Maybe just tweak that to save yourself the grief?

Oh, and maybe make the Leftovers more obvious for retards like me.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Nice to know that there'll be more than six. Though I do still think that maybe you should tweak the starter's ability to not be Unaware, or not have Fake Tears be part of her starting moveset, since I feel that a good bit of the problems people are facing is due to them jumping straight into the battle and thinking that Fake Tears will help, when it doesn't. Not everyone is gonna think to check their Pokemon's ability right from the start, and while I get that you expect people to, they evidently won't. Maybe just tweak that to save yourself the grief?

Oh, and maybe make the Leftovers more obvious for retards like me.
Fine. Since you had the decency to ask nicely.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shinyo and Julius

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I do not want it to seem like "that guy" (because I'm often the voice of reason and devils advocate [more often than I'd like to be]) but, if anyone has any problems with the game (for whatever reason) then it's just that, their problem. It's not up to the devolper to change their creation to suit the desires of others, it's their vision and it's up to the consumer to 'change the channel' if we do not like what they see. It's up to the consumer to support that content that is exactly what they are looking for, rather than trying to change some one elses dream just because they are inpatient or lazy. There are other games out there like this one and perhaps if this one is not exactly what some one is looking for then perhaps trying one of these other titles might be more to there desires.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I do not want it to seem like "that guy" (because I'm often the voice of reason and devils advocate [more often than I'd like to be]) but, if anyone has any problems with the game (for whatever reason) then it's just that, their problem. It's not up to the devolper to change their creation to suit the desires of others, it's their vision and it's up to the consumer to 'change the channel' if we do not like what they see. It's up to the consumer to support that content that is exactly what they are looking for, rather than trying to change some one elses dream just because they are inpatient or lazy. There are other games out there like this one and perhaps if this one is not exactly what some one is looking for then perhaps trying one of these other titles might be more to there desires.
Unfortunately, a lot of the people here like thinking with their other head. They dont share your common sense.

• Sad
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I see you're one of my people :coffee:. Indeed, that's just how market works. This marketing strategy is called segmentation, just keep sweeping out people who think with their dicks and you'll eventually reach the public who's actually willing to enjoy the product.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
What does box 1 mean? My extra pokemons were sent there and I have no idea where it is. And what do I do after beating the cultists?

Reactions: lagartha

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What does box 1 mean? My extra pokemons were sent there and I have no idea where it is. And what do I do after beating the cultists?
First time playing Pokemon I assume? Box 1 refers to the PC. Just access it from any Pokemon center. Its beside the counter.
As for where to go next, you're playing a buggy version of the current version, not the hotfixed version. In other words, you're stuck now since the grunt at the forest exit wont move away.

Reactions: lagartha

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
Whenever there is an error like that, I recommend you re-extract the game. Sometimes some of the files don't carry over.
Strange, i already re-extracted the game, downloaded the same .rar from mega, started a new game and nothing. Everything else works fine, except the letter.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I havent played the game yet so I am wondering if i should wait until there is more content or just play now? Also ,i saw the starter and i am exited to see her in the future if you catch my drift. Another thing if you are willing to anserw, is how long will the time betwen updates will take?.
One last question I promise(Dont kill me please xD), is if the pokedex, in case that there is one, the descriptions are going to be written specially for the game, because if that is the case i woudnt mind helping

fsfssfsfsf

Mar 14, 2022
okay
I've defeated the bad guys but I can't advance from the guy who's in the way
Is that all or do you have to do more?

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes