or something.

if so, change it to

if (criteria1 and not criteria2){
show message1
}
if (criteria2 and not criteria1){
show message2
}

if you explicitly exclude the criteria for the other messages, you can garantee that only one shows at a time
From my experiance is it sometimes best to do it in reverse, something like
if(bool4)
{
message 4;
//bool4 = false; incase its only once
}
if(bool3)
{
message 3;
}
if(bool2)
{
message 2;
}
if(bool1)
{
message 1;
}
else
{
base message;
}

assuming you only want exclusively one message at a time in the game.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Just played through the update and had a blast! Did kinda feel like Asha was just "there" during the villain base infiltration mission. She never really had anything to say about it, before, during, or after, and maybe I just overleveled my starter a bit but she didn't really contribute much to fights either (besides tanking a lot of hits. Thank you, Ripgnaw, ya big punchable bag of meat). Again, I'm suspecting I may have just overleveled a tad or just relied more on my starter's superstrong moves, but I was surprised how much easier this leg of the journey seemed than the first part. Still had fun, though!

Also liking our new Gardevoir a lot! I like how she kinda feels different than our other waifu mons, both in personality and playstyle. While my Lopunny felt more like a fleet of feet kickass karate brawler in the streets, flirty vixen in the sheets, the Gardevoir felt more elegant and reserved yet still eager to please and get intimate, while having a less "punch things till they die" style to her combat (I'd have her sleep foes with a Coma, power up her attack while they're out, then rock em with a Psychic). Idk if I'm really describing my thoughts coherently, but they almost feel more like JRPG companions than just battle monsters in this way, and I really like that! Sexy frontline bunny Fighter girl and cool headed tactical Wizard. Excited to see who else will join the party and what they're like!

Anyways, sorry for nerding out, just really like this game so far. Wish you all the best SINtax and am looking forward to future updates! (and the moment we get to have some fun with Asha and Allerita. That kiss was hella cute but could never hope to satiate, and dat poke ass in particular got me actin unwise mid battle)
Hmm you're right. I should probably give her more to say. I guess I was too focused on making sure the story events flowed properly (and bug-fixing) and didn't give enough thought on her and the MC's interactions.

Killthief99

Jul 12, 2017
Apologies for the way I formatted this. Was just noting stuff down as I played.

Avoiding using items in battle.

First battle with Asha being rng because of this is a little... but it's whatever. Took only a few tries.

Youngster Joey's Ferrithorn was easy to deal with by using Mankey's low kick (was like lvl 13)

When rescuing Buneary, you can catch the Mightyena, however, the dialogue after says it ran away even though it is in your pc/team.

The twins (Mia & Mina) you can battle after Youngster Joey initiates a battle again if you talk to the other twin that you didn't talk to for the first battle with them.

Being able to abuse the ai for Suzume to switch Ninjask to Dewott via Baton Pass because of having Spearow out front and then sac a pokemon to safe switch into Andaselle to start capping out double team + grande jete felt like bs especially with Andaselle having enough coverage to sweep her team. Grande Jete feels incredibly broken. Not complaining though

Being able to mine is cool.

When raiding the occult base with Asha, two of the grunts can block your path, forcing you to leave and reenter. Not a big deal, but a minor annoyance.

Allerita having Beast Boost is insane. Glad I didn't go for Calm Mind when the option popped up since she seems to be able to sweep with cheese strats

Seem to be able to walk on their base.
1671713073485.png

Not using the lucky egg, but you seem to be able to level up pretty fast just from battling the trainers.

Minor graphic issue where you can walk through like this when clicking into the entrance event from either side. Not an issue and probably tough to deal with so no worries haha.
1671713377417.png

Being able to buy multiple exp shares was a pleasant surprise. Is there instead a way to have a multi exp share on like in the newer games, or is that too difficult of a task?

The ship segment felt too easy after gaining all the exp from the previous section. Maybe increase the levels a bit? It should probably be above Asha's pokemon tbh since she was from before we fought the team. For reference, my Allerita was near 40 when boarding.

Overall, I think it's neat. Was expecting something different, like some bs that Reborn had when you mentioned it would be hard and to git gud, but once you get past the first battle it becomes really easy. I consider myself to be more on the casual side, but that starter is cracked! No complaints here, but you might want to fix the difficulty to match what the first battle was showing off, if that's the goal of this game, especially with all the busted stuff you have the starter. I don't even know what the other two have since didn't bother using them. Also, will it be necessary to view the sex scenes for Lopunny and Gardevoir? I haven't checked those and just focused on playing the game lol.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Played for a bit, its pretty cool. I actually want to make a similar Pokemon hentai game too!
But just a small feedback. That very first fight with the girl is up to luck. Her pokemon seem to be faster or at least has the same speed as yours, so you either get a critical to win, or she beats you. I lost like 4 times before I got a crit AND an attack before her to finally win.
Its okay for the game to be tough, I like them tough too, but right from the start like this sucks because you cant grind or use items to help. At least give the player a single Potion, that already solves that problem. Or make the game continue with your loss, which I thought would be the case at first.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Played for a bit, its pretty cool. I actually want to make a similar Pokemon hentai game too!
But just a small feedback. That very first fight with the girl is up to luck. Her pokemon seem to be faster or at least has the same speed as yours, so you either get a critical to win, or she beats you. I lost like 4 times before I got a crit AND an attack before her to finally win.
Its okay for the game to be tough, I like them tough too, but right from the start like this sucks because you cant grind or use items to help. At least give the player a single Potion, that already solves that problem. Or make the game continue with your loss, which I thought would be the case at first.
As the guy above me pointed out, you missed the Leftovers item, the 5 free potions in your PC, the vending machine outside your room (you have 3000$ to spend) and the free super potion in Asha's room right next to yours. All attainable before the first battle.

I'm sorry m8, but your suffering was on you for not exploring. Even if RNG determines whether you get crit or not, you can't say I didn't provide the items for you to deal with the situation.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
So you ignored leftovers, super potion and bunch of regular potions that are there.
Wait what? I actually had to check because I only found the Super Potion but I didn't realize the rest though.

The PC was bit expected considering in the Normal Games but I never would have guessed that there would actually be an Item already in your Bag.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes