3.80 star(s) 84 Votes

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
hey guys i'm having trouble with encountering wild pokemon like it stopped everywhere do i have to finish the story quest first for it to fix? i am currently on meeting Dr. Wormwood by the beachside cafe

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
hey guys i'm having trouble with encountering wild pokemon like it stopped everywhere do i have to finish the story quest first for it to fix? i am currently on meeting Dr. Wormwood by the beachside cafe
Enter the players house in eclipse, that should activate a fail switch

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
it didn't work i just uninstalled it deleted my saves and start from scratch again there goes an entire day of progress though oh well back to regrind

thank you anyways
Jep, apologies. For some reason the current version does not have the failsafe. It will be put back in for the next release.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: AllenDeez

Somoren

Aug 23, 2021
I'm stuck at the Tsarevniya Event 1, the ice cave, and can't even use the escape rope to get out, anyone knows the path to escape/complete the event?

Seifer911

Aug 19, 2018
From the dev himself:

those are all pc issues. What happens is that those specific tiles are the game's triggers to load the map of the next area
so the game slows down or hangs in order to load the area
whether your RIG is op or not it doesnt matter, its all about the memory space alocated to the OpenGL driver on your comp
my 5 year old Lenovo legion laptop runs all areas with no lags even when loading Eclipse City, that means the problem lies with the driver, not the computer used.

So according to this i suggest look if your drivers can be updated.
I myself have lag for a fraction of a second at certain areas.
Did you ever figure out how to do this? I'd love to be able to make the game run smoother, though I only have hiccups every now and then.

Somoren

Aug 23, 2021
have you tried this

I checked the doc, yes, but all it says is pay attention to the order and text in the murals, found all three and in order, however after that i was unable to exit the cave through any of the exits and i couldnt rope out so right now im just stuck inside the ice cave, i have tried pretty much every path but i cant get to land where i need to to get out. But dont worry, i'll wait till the game has some more content, so far it's pretty promising

3.80 star(s) 84 Votes