3.80 star(s) 84 Votes

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Damn the game is amazing, the story battles are challenging enough, the special mons take away a lot of the randomness of the official games that pisses me off to no end and the sidequests are really entertaining. Btw, who do you guys think that did the deed in the murder mystery sidequest? I think it's the daughter.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Damn the game is amazing, the story battles are challenging enough, the special mons take away a lot of the randomness of the official games that pisses me off to no end and the sidequests are really entertaining. Btw, who do you guys think that did the deed in the murder mystery sidequest? I think it's the daughter.
I won't spoil the answer but the daughter DID collude with someone else about the food.
If you think of it, the preparator is really obvious given the clues.

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
the first time i played select the daughter, now that the dev says tha it gonna get consequences keep it on hold that quest

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I checked the doc, yes, but all it says is pay attention to the order and text in the murals, found all three and in order, however after that i was unable to exit the cave through any of the exits and i couldnt rope out so right now im just stuck inside the ice cave, i have tried pretty much every path but i cant get to land where i need to to get out. But dont worry, i'll wait till the game has some more content, so far it's pretty promising
Hint: start on the left side of the room

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Oh? Then who do you think is the murderer?
Somebody who have the access to all the floors at the time of murder, duh. Excluding people who are not present (Cook), at the scene but has good alibi (Chaffeur), the one who didn't take it too far (Daughter) there's only one suspect left.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Somebody who have the access to all the floors at the time of murder, duh. Excluding people who are not present (Cook), at the scene but has good alibi (Chaffeur), the one who didn't take it too far (Daughter) there's only one suspect left.
Chauffeur didnt have an alibi tho. And the letter confirmed he was gonna see her that night. Why else would the victim ask for a bottle of wine.
And the daughter? She was really eager to get rid of the microfilm. She did say it could ruin her father. And her father didnt go trough any evidence yet so taking matters in her own hands wouldnt be out of the question, no?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Chauffeur didnt have an alibi tho. And the letter confirmed he was gonna see her that night. Why else would the victim ask for a bottle of wine.
And the daughter? She was really eager to get rid of the microfilm. She did say it could ruin her father. And her father didnt go trough any evidence yet so taking matters in her own hands wouldnt be out of the question, no?
Chauffeur's alibi is strengthened by the letters you can found in his room, he is 'passive' and basically get seduced by the rich bitch, only waiting for the victim to ask him to come. The daughter colluded with the cook ONLY to annoy the bitch using her crustacean allergy by serving lobster bisque, she doesn't know that the microfilm was stored in the same pen used to stab her (and most likely still on the possession of said bitch during the murder). The diplomat have access to master key to the elevator, yes, but since he's not on the scene he can't be the murderer.

See, the assignment for this case is to find the murderer based on circumstancial evidence. NOT the REAL killer or mastermind of the case (which is a different peoples).
That murderer is 1: someone who has the access key for the elevator, 2: can enter the suite room and the cook's room (to get the knife) without getting suspected, 3: strong enough to overpower/drag/tie the victim and bring her to the basement. 4: can clean the rooms with bloodmarks with them without being suspected.

Now the question: why there need to be rope marks if the victim is already stabbed in the stomach? That would mean the victim already died, why do you need to tie them anymore? Why there's more blood in the basement compared to the other rooms? Why is she missing her bottoms, and you can't find them anywhere in the room?

The answer is the murderer abducted the victim first and killed her LATER by accident. The murderer know she has asphyxiation fetish, and most likely tried to do that but killed her accidentally and then tried to cover the murder and blame it to someone else.

So:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, all of this is just my conjunction based on available evidence.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Chauffeur's alibi is strengthened by the letters you can found in his room, he is 'passive' and basically get seduced by the rich bitch, only waiting for the victim to ask him to come. The daughter colluded with the cook ONLY to annoy the bitch using her crustacean allergy by serving lobster bisque, she doesn't know that the microfilm was stored in the same pen used to stab her (and most likely still on the possession of said bitch during the murder). The diplomat have access to master key to the elevator, yes, but since he's not on the scene he can't be the murderer.

See, the assignment for this case is to find the murderer based on circumstancial evidence. NOT the REAL killer or mastermind of the case (which is a different peoples).
That murderer is 1: someone who has the access key for the elevator, 2: can enter the suite room and the cook's room (to get the knife) without getting suspected, 3: strong enough to overpower/drag/tie the victim and bring her to the basement. 4: can clean the rooms with bloodmarks with them without being suspected.

Now the question: why there need to be rope marks if the victim is already stabbed in the stomach? That would mean the victim already died, why do you need to tie them anymore? Why there's more blood in the basement compared to the other rooms? Why is she missing her bottoms, and you can't find them anywhere in the room?

The answer is the murderer abducted the victim first and killed her LATER after they mistakenly killed her. The murderer know she has asphyxiation fetish, and most likely tried to do that but killed her accidentally and then tried to cover the murder and blame it to someone else.

Of course, all of this is just my conjunction based on available evidence.
Interesting theory XD
Unfortunatly everyone had the option to do your 1, 2, 3 and 4 points.
The aaphyxiation might very well be from a previous sexual encounter with the ambassador before he left since she was into that. There is no evidence the murderer knew.

Also the chauffeur is a nervous wreck who feels guilt about betraying his boss AND the murder weapon was in his room...

Also no evidence that she was abucted

• Thinking Face
Reactions: New Kid

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Interesting theory XD
The aaphyxiation might very well be from a previous sexual encounter with the ambassador before he left since she was into that. There is no evidence the murderer knew.

Also the chauffeur is a nervous wreck who feels guilt about betraying his boss AND the murder weapon was in his room...

Added the spoiler button for extra deduction. At the end, there's nothing to do but wait for the next update anyway.

Reactions: blubbervink

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Interesting theory XD

Yeah, I don't remember seeing any evidence that indicated the victim was abducted or even moved from the room where she was found, and the ambassador admitted that choking her during sex was a normal thing. I don't understand just how the blood got around so much, there was some in the cook's room, a lot in the driver's and some in the basement too in addition to the murder site... was it all even from the same source?

Also, the murderer could've flushed the knife used to stab the victim in the bathroom of the suite, there was no need to wash it or dispose of it somewhere else, all those blood trails don't make much sense and looks like someone is trying to play diversion by fabricating a lot of circumstancial evidence. There is that cryptic note in the basement telling someone to strike the bird in the nest at the witching hour, which indicates that there is probably a mastermind in addition to the murderer.

I think it was the daughter because of the seafood poisoning and the pen with the microfilm. She also had the strongest motive in my opinion and could've recruited the cook to help her.

Reactions: blubbervink

maibigbutt93

Dec 22, 2019
so my game which is on the latest Ver [0.524 A] keeps getting this error message and just boots me out of the game and i dont know whats going on in general the only other thing is i havent played this game since 0.425 version or something like that not sure if that helps but i also have a screen shot of said error i keep getting as well whenever i try to boot up the game as is

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
so my game which is on the latest Ver [0.524 A] keeps getting this error message and just boots me out of the game and i dont know whats going on in general the only other thing is i havent played this game since 0.425 version or something like that not sure if that helps but i also have a screen shot of said error i keep getting as well whenever i try to boot up the game as is
As stated on the main page, you need to delete your save files and start over.

Reactions: maibigbutt93

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
Hmmm, wonder if the creator will add a female protag and futa just for the fun of it when their far enough along

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm, wonder if the creator will add a female protag and futa just for the fun of it when their far enough along
There might be postgame content where you play as Asha. But this has not been fleshed out yet.

A female protag for this game is not something that will happen.

3.80 star(s) 84 Votes