3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone know when the mining spots refresh or where i can get a firestone somewhere else?
Mining spots refresh every 24 in real life hours. I suggest saving and reloading if you dont get what you need.
I believe you can get a fire stone from the eevee nest. Feel free to pull up the guide and ctrl F search for fire stone.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
!HELP!
Im stuck in the cave where the little boy steals your pokemon and after reloading inside the cave i cant use strength anymore to move the boulders so i cant get to the boy
i already tried going back a room and returning, i tried reloading the game nothing works

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
!HELP!
Im stuck in the cave where the little boy steals your pokemon and after reloading inside the cave i cant use strength anymore to move the boulders so i cant get to the boy
i already tried going back a room and returning, i tried reloading the game nothing works
You reloaded? Can you be more specific? Did you finish the event and then went back to a save file inside? Did you game over?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
You reloaded? Can you be more specific? Did you finish the event and then went back to a save file inside? Did you game over?
I went game over and reloaded, when i noticed that i could not move the rocks i tried to move to another area of the cave and back, didnt work. Afterwards i tried reloading the game with F12, didnt work. I then closed the game completly and started it new, didnt work. My save is inside the cave and no matter what i do i can not move the rocks.

Reactions: maibigbutt93

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I went game over and reloaded, when i noticed that i could not move the rocks i tried to move to another area of the cave and back, didnt work. Afterwards i tried reloading the game with F12, didnt work. I then closed the game completly and started it new, didnt work. My save is inside the cave and no matter what i do i can not move the rocks.
Dm me your save and i will fix

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
I caught the Vaporion, how do I actually use it to swim? It's mentioning Flippers, but I haven't found those.

Nevermind, found it. Apparently, you heat to the Tidus after getting the Vaporion and things work out there.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I caught the Vaporion, how do I actually use it to swim? It's mentioning Flippers, but I haven't found those.

Nevermind, found it. Apparently, you heat to the Tidus after getting the Vaporion and things work out there.
Kinda. you dont need the flippers to do Vaporeons event.
The message about flippers is a bug from a not properly working plugin. This will be fixed.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I can not believe that in 2024 we still have games without instant text option.
For fuck sake man, this is supposed to be a basic function.

Reactions: BadAtTech

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I can not believe that in 2024 we still have games without instant text option.
For fuck sake man, this is supposed to be a basic function.
I mean, there's a lot of games that don't have that function. Pokemon Rejuvenation still hasn't got one, and that's made by the Reborn team.

3.80 star(s) 85 Votes