3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

maibigbutt93

Dec 22, 2019
welp just got another error on the game on the latest version of the game Ver [0.524 A] with lopunny in the backrooms where not only did it give an egg hatching error for whatever reason after beating the typhlosion it literally shut the game off on its own tried to go back see if maybe their was a way to fix the situation but now has lost to typhlosion in the back rooms and now my game when ever i try to boot it up is on an infinite loop of load game doesn't load game and brings me back to tile screen rinse and repeat all i know is an error regarding egg hatching showed up after i beat the typhlosion first time around crashed the game and when i tried to play it again the second time i lost to the typhlosion and now i cant even play the game anymore as is because of the game just whenever i load a save file it just brings me back to title screen and it just doesn't load the game what so ever also side note after the first crash i noticed i could not save on any of my other save files as well as the game took away the save option in the game and it just became the mess it is now with it being not even able to load the game at all otherwise would've taken screen shots if it didn't happen all so fast like is their any fix to this (besides having to play the entire game all over again...) if not i guess ill just wait for the next update when all these bugs are hopefully fixed by then...

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
welp just got another error on the game on the latest version of the game Ver [0.524 A] with lopunny in the backrooms where not only did it give an egg hatching error for whatever reason after beating the typhlosion it literally shut the game off on its own tried to go back see if maybe their was a way to fix the situation but now has lost to typhlosion in the back rooms and now my game when ever i try to boot it up is on an infinite loop of load game doesn't load game and brings me back to tile screen rinse and repeat all i know is an error regarding egg hatching showed up after i beat the typhlosion first time around crashed the game and when i tried to play it again the second time i lost to the typhlosion and now i cant even play the game anymore as is because of the game just whenever i load a save file it just brings me back to title screen and it just doesn't load the game what so ever also side note after the first crash i noticed i could not save on any of my other save files as well as the game took away the save option in the game and it just became the mess it is now with it being not even able to load the game at all otherwise would've taken screen shots if it didn't happen all so fast like is their any fix to this (besides having to play the entire game all over again...) if not i guess ill just wait for the next update when all these bugs are hopefully fixed by then...
The fact that your game doesnt reload is an annoying bug caused by an error in the engine, out of our controll. Like the guide says, press F12 to restart the game. or reboot it. its not rocket science.

maibigbutt93

Dec 22, 2019
I went game over and reloaded, when i noticed that i could not move the rocks i tried to move to another area of the cave and back, didnt work. Afterwards i tried reloading the game with F12, didnt work. I then closed the game completly and started it new, didnt work. My save is inside the cave and no matter what i do i can not move the rocks.
at least im not the only one having similar issues atm as well hoping this can be fixed asap and yeah f12 didn't help me either in this situation so yeah...

Yooh

Mar 13, 2022
Someone can show me where to get viruak. I have ran around sewer 20 time but couldn't find viruak

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Someone can show me where to get viruak. I have ran around sewer 20 time but couldn't find viruak
Sorry. Didnt properly read your message and saw that you were already looking in the sewers. The area she is in is at the bottom left. Past the boulders blocking the path

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello, I am stuck with a bug on Sera's quest on the radio tower. At the end, her dialogue just enters a loop, and she keeps giving her phone number over and over again.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I am stuck with a bug on Sera's quest on the radio tower. At the end, her dialogue just enters a loop, and she keeps giving her phone number over and over again.
Yes, this happens because of a small bug in the code. This is fixed in the next update.
It happens because you missed out on affection while talking to her after the meeting. Didnt ask about her hobbies.
DM me your save file and I'll fix it for you.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've been trying to get a good starter from the hard reset... after many hours. Afternoons and evenings. I present to you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For anyone on the same journey(?) as me. Here's a little tip. You can doubletap the q button when the credit sort of thingie appears after having pressed f12 to reset. It'll skip the scenes faster and load you faster into the game. You'll also go faster through his speech as it loads faster. Spam the x button, when you are tired when you have pressed the enter button ones on the prof. That way you won't accidentally press the long speech option. The x button continues the text, but it doesn't confirm options. When you are not tired. Press the enter button 3 times and the long or short speech option appears. It's easy to see once you notice and I understand it's not rocket science. It is however, really usefull, to keep in mind. It's faster to reset with the double q option, load a save file, choose the short speech option and go through that, than to hear his speech long speech.

Reactions: blubbervink
3.80 star(s) 85 Votes