3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Because I do that, then the center stone gives me another set of stones to activate, and resets everything. My original question was "is this how it's suppose to go or am I doing something wrong?" Instead, my answers have been "check the guide" and your smart-ass answer.
Apologies. Thought the guide detailed how to go about the puzzle. I will add it tonight.

Check the smaller stones to learn the parts and sequence of the story.

Then activate the statues who represend said parts of the story in the correct order.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
By the way, regarding Tsarevniya Event 2, I have this little question

"The boulders might be a bit annoying to move due to certain game limitations.
The puzzle is doable though, use your flashlight to see more and find the boy."

What boulders? Where am I supposed to go? because I must have missed something, but I don't recall any cave with sliding boulders

Hodedra

May 7, 2020

What boulders? Where am I supposed to go? because I must have missed something, but I don't recall any cave with sliding boulders
Follow the path leading up into a dead-end with the boy standing on a ledge. It will reveal a cave you can get into, which is FULL of boulders and some items. It's on the right side of the excavation site cave where you'll get an affection event.

Reactions: Eland51298

slimsandy

Jun 17, 2020
Is the title screen music custom for this game or is it available anywhere else? Wanna listen to it on my morning runs lol

Xblade1997

Feb 4, 2024
can someone help me i keep getting this error Script'<internal:marshal>' line 34:ArgumentError and its not letting me opening it up i really love this game but i don't know what to do about this error

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
can someone help me i keep getting this error Script'<internal:marshal>' line 34:ArgumentError and its not letting me opening it up i really love this game but i don't know what to do about this error
Someone asked the same question on the discord. we are looking into it.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018

I adjusted the description of the event in the guide:

The boy went missing on route 5, look around and find the hidden cave. The boulders might be a bit annoying to move due to certain game limitations.
The puzzle is doable though, use your flashlight to see more and find the
boy.

Reactions: Eland51298

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Deleting the save files worked for someone else.

Ulitharid

Jul 13, 2022
after I finish the event3 of Tsarevniya,a Team Rockets guy just spawned out in the grass.when that happend, if I pressed the key "D" "Z" "C",the game is crashing. ScreenShots 2024-02-08 132045.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 85 Votes