3.80 star(s) 86 Votes

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
can someone upload 0.524 to gofile the google drive says too many people downloaded it recently

Ulitharid

Jul 13, 2022
I tried,that crash only happened when I playing my save D,I'm playing save C now,Just try to get to the event 3 and see what gonna happen.
It's all OK this time,in this Save I didn't play Drakaiden's event first,I played Tsarevniyas',no crash.Thank you for the advise.

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
is there femdom in this game? want to run around Kanto getting dommed by women and female pokemon. kissing feet and such.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
is there femdom in this game? want to run around Kanto getting dommed by women and female pokemon. kissing feet and such.
This made me genuinely laugh out loud. I don't know why, I found it so funny, but at least it's refreshingly honest. I'm waiting for the update with the "nature mints" before I proceed any further. I haven't reached super far and it's been a while since I last played. I do remember some of the pokemon being quite assertive, if you will. Though the focus isn't all too much there to my recollection.

Reactions: yanon2222

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
This made me genuinely laugh out loud. I don't know why, I found it so funny, but at least it's refreshingly honest. I'm waiting for the update with the "nature mints" before I proceed any further. I haven't reached super far and it's been a while since I last played. I do remember some of the pokemon being quite assertive, if you will. Though the focus isn't all too much there to my recollection.
Mints, next update, we had a small bug with them we have to sort out first tho

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
A question just out of curiosity: in the peeping-tom mini-quest, I decided not to give him Asha's selfie. What happens if you give it to him instead? I've now overwritten the save and it would take me too long to see it myself

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 86 Votes