3.80 star(s) 86 Votes

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
I've noticed a higher shiny rate as well. In like 10 minutes I caught 5 shinies. The first one was a pleasant suprise, but afterwards while finding more it kinda felt no longer a special event anymore.

Reactions: Brub226

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024
He traducido el juego Pokémon 'H' Version [v0.519 A Hotfixed] y VERSION 0.524 A del inglés al español. Es importante tener en cuenta que esta traducción es automática, no manual, y solo se aplica a los diálogos del juego, y como es la primera vez puede tener algunos errores en el dialogo como en el principio lo e jugado poco entonces cualquier error me avisan y guarden sus partidas muy seguidas por si se cierra el juego.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone.
I quickly want to announce a possible fix has been found for the constant black screens that JOIplay users keep encountering.
If you want to know more feel free to DM me.

Please note: We still do not fully support JOIplay for Pokemon 'H' Version but ofcourse I am willing to share possible solutions for issues if and when they are found.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
How much content does this have
When I rushed though the game on a premade team, took about 4-5 hours, but I skipped most of the side content where most of the stuff to do is, so the actual time value is probably closer to 10-12 (provides you don't just skip all the dialogue)

TheeKingAurthur

Jul 13, 2019
Well my game is fucked, lost the Gardevior battle when it was just her vs a Lickilicky and Drifbloom and now even when I try to load from a previous save it sends me back to the main menu.

Any idea on how to fix this??????? I enjoy the game but not enough to start over and skip through the drawn out intro

Edit: it fixed itself somehow but that was a very unpleasant bug, I enjoy the game but would also like to see an easy version that I don't have to grind on. It's difficult and frustrating sometimes but isn't impossible.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well my game is fucked, lost the Gardevior battle when it was just her vs a Lickilicky and Drifbloom and now even when I try to load from a previous save it sends me back to the main menu.

Any idea on how to fix this??????? I enjoy the game but not enough to start over and skip through the drawn out intro

Edit: it fixed itself somehow but that was a very unpleasant bug, I enjoy the game but would also like to see an easy version that I don't have to grind on. It's difficult and frustrating sometimes but isn't impossible.
From the description: "P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you."

Plus there already is sort of a cheat with using XP trainers.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018

Press F12. small bug that prevents you from reloading a save. restarting the game or pressing F12 to reset fixes it. its annoying but not something we can fix at this moment

Reactions: Hajtand

OpelEnjoyer

Mar 17, 2023

alt f4ing was the way i did it, just press altf4 before the game over screen and youre fine

3.80 star(s) 86 Votes