3.80 star(s) 86 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone.

I want to inform everyone that the Dev has taken a small hiatus due to personal reasons.
I wont post the reason here for privacy sake, but a small explanation has been posted in the "Announcements" section of the discord server.

I will let you all know when we are back in business.

• Sad
Reactions: Hajtand and Ruhrok

Kizuto

Dec 22, 2020
Can anyone help to complete the ranger quest 6? i stuck in this quest for 1 hour

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
what any hidden clue in building?
What I can tell you:
1. Talk to all the suspects

2. Inspect the corpse and find all the hidden clues in the building.

3. Go back to the suspects, if the dialogue with the individuals changed, you have found all the clues.

4. Acuse the suspect you think that is guilty to the ranger in charge.

Kizuto

Dec 22, 2020
What I can tell you:
1. Talk to all the suspects

2. Inspect the corpse and find all the hidden clues in the building.

3. Go back to the suspects, if the dialogue with the individuals changed, you have found all the clues.

4. Acuse the suspect you think that is guilty to the ranger in charge.
thanks

May 1, 2023
i find the mon masturbating's by the daycare center then she runs off screen into the woods and theres a big fencew is this the end if the content. Also why does rival/love interest go on a hype murder spree

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
i find the mon masturbating's by the daycare center then she runs off screen into the woods and theres a big fencew is this the end if the content. Also why does rival/love interest go on a hype murder spree
It's not. You can enter the fence.

Also yes, a lot of people got surprised at that scene too, given the OOC nature of what happened.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Can knock the fence down. 1 tile lower from your start position.
And Asha was tasked to deal with the cultists and get info from them. She didnt kill anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand
3.80 star(s) 86 Votes