3.80 star(s) 86 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hi. Help me pls! The 7 overlord in vaporeon event is located in the seaweed? If yes what %?
..... if you are refering to the "overworld" pokemon, no, thats what the term means. Look around for the mons that swim around and those that hide themselves in the maze.
Not the random encounters

The pyukumuku for example.

Reactions: Hajtand

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Good news everyone!
The latest version has been released on the discord.
Once we have removed a few bugs a link to the hotfixed version will be posted here.
Just a few more days!

damyon

Nov 12, 2022
I cant get the game to work even after i delete the files in app data, any idea on whats happening?

lurkingclass

Mar 15, 2024
hi im very new to this forum. i downloaded the version 0.519 and i keep getting an error message ('script [customizable level cap] Main.rb' line 138 TypeError occured. no implicit conversation from nil to integer') when i open my inventory. is there any way to fix this or do i have to wait for the next update?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
hi im very new to this forum. i downloaded the version 0.519 and i keep getting an error message ('script [customizable level cap] Main.rb' line 138 TypeError occured. no implicit conversation from nil to integer') when i open my inventory. is there any way to fix this or do i have to wait for the next update?
On the main page it says you have to delete your save files and start over if updating from a version before 0.519.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
how rare are shinys in this game got a shiny starter but its nature is modest and has 29 iv in Sp.atk should i reroll for nature

3.80 star(s) 86 Votes