3.70 star(s) 87 Votes

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
I deleted the folder in roaming but it's still crashing on trainer battles outside the starting area.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
After doing the dance event or smth with Andaselle, I can't turn around at all, butt I can still move, any fixes?
Yes. It will fix automatically when doing another waifumon event... it sucks but keep going.

Its fixed in the upcomming patch

Or reload your save and do the event when you have allerita, that version of the event is not bugged

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024

Me complace anunciar que he traducido el juego Pokémon 'H' Version v0.596 A Hotfixed del inglés al español. Esta es la versión más reciente de la antigua versión 0.524 A, y ahora está disponible en nuestro idioma para que todos la disfruten.

Es importante tener en cuenta que la traducción no se realizó manualmente, sino que se utilizó un sistema de traducción automática. Aunque he revisado el texto para asegurarme de que tenga sentido y esté libre de errores, es posible que encuentres algunas frases o palabras que no estén perfectamente traducidas.

Agradezco su comprensión y espero que disfruten de esta nueva versión del juego en español. Si tienes algún comentario o sugerencia, no dudes en hacérmelo saber.

¡Que te diviertas jugando!

Nov 16, 2020
Yes. It will fix automatically when doing another waifumon event... it sucks but keep going.

Its fixed in the upcomming patch

Or reload your save and do the event when you have allerita, that version of the event is not bugged
Did some waifumons events, nothing changed sadly. Ig I'm soft locked for some time

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
did the lag in that one city ever get fixed?
Not something we can really fix. Check the faq in the guide regarding the lag.

But dev did do the new city differently so that even if its 10x the size of eclipse, there should be no lagg

The Onion

Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm....I like this game, I will leave a comment here so the nofication will remind me about this. I will try this after done all the deadline and finish other game

3.70 star(s) 87 Votes