3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
out of curiosity, will the killer be revealed in the next update? if not, any idea how many more updates we'll be waiting to find out?
No, killer will not be revealed next update. And not certain when, either.

But dw, we have not forgotten about it. Justice for Lady Corporate Espionage!

Aug 29, 2021
it's nice to know it's still being worked on supposedly. i do really like that this game is relatively difficult. however i feel the special pokemon we're given from the start, in their later evolutions their power is very strong and is built for sweeps. one KO and oneshot most enemies, and if you have a vampiric move on her which she has 2 she learns, you kind of just destroy the entire enemy team? of course if they resist psychic or steel then they'll be fine but you have 5 other pokemon to supplement her about 3-4 weaknesses?

other than that this game is easily the best pokemon parody that i've seen pop up. i really hope it does get finished because i am LOVING both the actualy, having gameplay of it, and of course the rewards durrr.

thanks developer, please keep doing the lords work out here.

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
it's nice to know it's still being worked on supposedly. i do really like that this game is relatively difficult. however i feel the special pokemon we're given from the start, in their later evolutions their power is very strong and is built for sweeps. one KO and oneshot most enemies, and if you have a vampiric move on her which she has 2 she learns, you kind of just destroy the entire enemy team? of course if they resist psychic or steel then they'll be fine but you have 5 other pokemon to supplement her about 3-4 weaknesses?

other than that this game is easily the best pokemon parody that i've seen pop up. i really hope it does get finished because i am LOVING both the actualy, having gameplay of it, and of course the rewards durrr.

thanks developer, please keep doing the lords work out here.
Glad to hear you enjoy the game!
If you want to hang out with the community come join the discord.

We are working on the next update and will be released soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amanda_Young2004
Aug 29, 2021
Glad to hear you enjoy the game!
If you want to hang out with the community come join the discord.

We are working on the next update and will be released soon!
i had no clue there was a discord! i'd love to drop by, as long as folks are tolerant of overly rude and self-depreciative emo bitch i'll stick around

Xolas

Mar 9, 2022
Ok, im trying to playing on joiplay, I tried everything to solve the black screen error after the rival battle myself, Since using the latest version, and optimize maps, but until now, nothing, does anyone know a way to solve that?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Ok, im trying to playing on joiplay, I tried everything to solve the black screen error after the rival battle myself, Since using the latest version, and optimize maps, but until now, nothing, does anyone know a way to solve that?
Yup. Here you go.
A while back someone went to the JOI play discord and got a file from them. They said it fixed the problem. I'll add it here but if you feel sus about it go to the JOIplay discord and ask them yourself.

Extract and put it in the same location where the .exe is.

Reactions: Xolas
3.80 star(s) 85 Votes