3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
does anyone know how to use debug mode i thought i had my gardevoir at 5 kindness for the hotspring room event i see the sparkles but when i stepped on them it said i cant think of someone i get a good night sleep so ether its glitched or i did something wrong and need to fix it using debug mode

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2019
does anyone know how to use debug mode i thought i had my gardevoir at 5 kindness for the hotspring room event i see the sparkles but when i stepped on them it said i cant think of someone i get a good night sleep so ether its glitched or i did something wrong and need to fix it using debug mode
1. Right click the app
2. create a shortcut
3. open the properties of the shortcut
4. add a space outside of the target quotations
5. add the word debug after the space
6. click ok

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
1. Right click the app
2. create a shortcut
3. open the properties of the shortcut
4. add a space outside of the target quotations
5. add the word debug after the space
6. click ok
is that where i add the space and debug because i cant make a space it wont let me

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
i figured out what was happening i needed to press the show more details to get to what you had thanks for putting up with my stupidity also how do i use the debug menu again i want to ether change gardevoir to 5 kindness and 0 ruthlessness or make it so i can just redo her event and hopefully dont accidentally mess up again without knowing

Last edited:

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
i figured out what was happening i needed to press the show more details to get to what you had thanks for putting up with my stupidity also how do i use the debug menu again i want to ether change gardevoir to 5 kindness and 0 ruthlessness or make it so i can just redo her event and hopefully dont accidentally mess up again without knowing
field options -> variables 1721341948057.png
#999 is kindness and #1000 is ruthlesssness , ngl i dont even know these 2 are kindness and ruthlessness until i searched this thread :ROFLMAO:

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
im starting to think my game is just broken i think ill try redownloading it thank you for your help so far if this works ill let you know

nope didnt work but i noticed something despite me downloading it again from the mega link its saying version 0.1a the hell is going on
smh load your save
1721440804270.png

3.80 star(s) 85 Votes